Cacti is a complete network graphing solution designed to harness the power of RRDTool's data storage and graphing functionality.
• Multi server management, comment and filtering.
• Support HTTP and HTTPS mode, login with username and password. Does not support self-signed HTTPS.
• Status bar to show whether it is connectable.
• iCloud syncing. Backup/Restore your server list and favorite tree nodes.
• Access the full tree.
• View graph and support horizontal view.
• Click the image to Time Graph View.
• Search any tree nodes in any depth.
• Sorting the search results.
• You can favorite any tree nodes and find them here!
• Filtering favorite tree nodes.
• Sorting favorite tree nodes.
• Monitor. Monitor the status of devices.
• Thold. View the alerting modules.
• Clog. View the logs, searching and sorting the logs.
The app is fully tested for following Cacti versions
• Cacti 0.8.8b
• Clog 1.7
• Monitor 1.3
• Thold 0.5
• Cacti 0.8.8f
• Cacti 1.1.10/1.1.15/1.1.38
• Thold 1.0.3
• Monitor 2.1
Login user needs following settings in User Management. This is the default configuration of Cacti. If you can't log in, please check.
• Login Options: Show the default console screen.
• Realm Permissions: Console Access
- 6.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Zhipeng Pan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it