Measuring a length is now easier than with a laser meter or any other measure tool. You draw your measurement lines in 3D thanks to the camera directly on the video of your phone or tablet. You export your plans in PDF, PNG or DXF. CamToPlan is the AR measuring app that brings your measures from cam…to…plan !
For personal or professional use, always measure like a pro. Thanks to Virtual Reality (VR), you can measure floors, dimensions of walls, windows, doors or a whole home in a few seconds. No more tape measure or ruler needed!
This app has infinite applications for everybody:
- Personal use: the length measure app for the handyman who loves DIY !
- Real estate professionals (real estate agent, interior design decorator or designer, architect, topographer, energy adviser...): this app will help you make a floorplan of a house, apartment, a specific room of a flat.
- Construction workers can use it to quickly measure jobs : concreter, tile layer, carpet fitter, painter, drywall guy, plasterer, builder, carpenter, electrician, plumber, slater...
- For gardener, landscaper, swimming pool builders and maintenance, digger, earth-moving, navvy: this app also works outside
- Cost estimation professionals: this length measure app can make pricing estimates, it will be a great assistant for quantity surveyor, price studies technician, economist…
- Building industry: foreman, site manager or engineer can drop their tape measure and ruler to perform a quick measurement check
How does this measuring app work?
It relies on ARKit by Apple. Machine learning algorithms combine the device sensors data (accelerometer, gyroscope…) with odometry which analyses in real time the video of the camera and relies on visual details of images, in order to scan the environment and find the position and rotation angle of the device.
- you can measure in metric (meters, centimeters) or imperial units (feet, inches)
- the app measures distances horizontally (= on the ground) and vertically!
- no need to remove the furniture from the room for measurements. The application determines the intersection between the floor and the target, even if it is hidden.
- The application may have difficulty with some types of tiles.
- The accuracy is not guaranteed.
- you can move while performing measurements to get closer to your target point, for maximum precision, even if it is not visible and calculated by extrapolation.
We added a compass so you can see how your plans are oriented
Measurements were added to the preview
We improved the floor detection workflow
- take photos of the scene
Thank you all for your feedback! Let us know what else we can do to improve CamToPlan!
+ the light is switched on automatically in poor lighting conditions
+ labels are shrunk automatically on plans
+ dots were added on the extremities of each line
+ the export feature now offers a "print" option
+ inch fractions: open the menu and select between metric, feet and decimal inches or feet and fractional inches
+ a few bugs fixed
Thank you all for your valuable feedback!
- 11.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Tasmanic Editions
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it