Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It’s even easier to stay current with latest clinical updates in gastroenterology and hepatology. The Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The mission of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH) is to provide readers with a broad spectrum of themes in clinical gastroenterology and hepatology, including the diagnostic, endoscopic, interventional, and therapeutic advances in cancer, inflammatory diseases, functional gastrointestinal disorders, nutrition, absorption, and secretion. This peer-reviewed journal includes original articles as well as scholarly reviews, with the goal that all articles published will be immediately relevant to practice of the specialties of gastroenterology and hepatology. In addition to peer-reviewed articles, the journal includes invited key reviews and articles on endoscopy/practice-based technology, health-care policy, and practice management.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
- 89.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Elsevier Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it