With this app, sports facilities can make publicly visible the new competition that is being organized by setting the status in 'open registrations' so as to encourage contacts by the possibility of participating teams and advertise themselves for free.
Bilingual: Italian and English
- Italian Championships for up to 20 teams.
- Management of private championships, display and search of friend or public championships, amateur or game consoles.
- Generation of the automatic calendar based on the teams (even in odd numbers with rest shift) and if type 'round trip' or 'one way'.
- Management of qualifications (playoff, playout) by assigning a text and a color of your choice visible in the standings.
- Management of penalty points, additional point, note in the standings and choice of priority in the standings in case of teams with equal points.
- Calendar of parts filtered by 'all', 'to play', 'played'.
- Team standings filtered by 'overall', 'home', 'away', with evidence of penalties and qualifications.
(+ other features common to tournaments):
- Start and end competition data, location of sport facilities, state (registration open, in progress, finished), visibility (only friends or audience).
- Match data: goal, data and start time, 'finished' state and for tournaments the choice of the qualified team.
- Management of the list of players for each team: multiple insertion of the players by selecting them from the list of friends or insertion of the simple name (without association with user).
- Assignment of the referee (from the list of friends or insertion of the name) which has authority to enter match events.
- Assignment of match events: goal, goal on penalty, wrong penalty, own goal, yellow card, expulsion for double yellow, player in, player out, assist.
- Simple and advanced top scorers (with all events).
- Common features with championships (top scorers, match events, referees), in addition:
- Knockout tournaments (noi in groups) up to 64 teams.
- Management of private, friends or public tournaments, amateur or game console.
- Insertion of extremely flexible real or virtual teams: you decide which teams meet in the first round, which are already qualified in the first or a subsequent round or which are qualified directly in the final.
- Ability to decide, after the generation of the tournament or at any other time, if each qualifying round (sixteenth, 1/8-finals, quarter-finals, semi-finals, etc.) is roundtrip or one way.
- Automatic generation of matches based on the ordering assigned to the teams.
- Match calendar filtered by 'all', 'advancing', 'open' with evidence of the qualified teams.
- Rounds management: name, description and type 'round trip' or 'one way'.
Accounts, friends, visibility and privacy:
- Management of personal data, profile image, organizer data, location of sports facilities.
- Allow the visibility of your account to all or only to friends.
- Allow the visibility of your phone, email and organizational data to all or only to friends.
- The organizers can therefore restrict the visibility of the competition by making it visible only to friends or make it private without sharing.
- All registered users can become your friends, sending friend request and accepting incoming requests.
- 42.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Antonio Gallo
Safe to Download