CineTrigger is easy to setup and to put into operation. . Due to innovative calibration algorithm you may need less than a few minutes to make the whole system ready for the drill.
For the use of CineTrigger you will need additionally a laser pistol or another laser training device such as laser training products from Laser Lyte, Laser Ammo, Next Level Training or similar.
Also you will need a portable DLP Beamer with the light strength up to 800 Lumen. Please note! We do not guarantee the function of the app by use of more powerful beamers.
How it works:
1. Connect your iOS device with beamer. Turn on beamer and launch the CineTrigger. Your iOS device will recognize the beamer and will project a bright white rectangle on the wall.
2. Please ensure that you see the whole rectangle on the screen of your iOS device. Tilt your device accordingly. It does not matter if the bright rectangle appears distorted. This distortion will be corrected automatically in the next step.
3. Tap on screen. The automatically calibration will start. When finished, you will be asked to make several laser shots to adjust CineTrigger for the strength of used laser.
4. Next comes the main menu. From here you navigate by shooting at the navigation buttons on the wall projection. Please use the big blue buttons to the left and to the right to select the drill mode. Currently four drill modes modes are included.
5. Single target drill. In the single target you train with a single target. You can choose between different target types. By shooting at the button “proceed to shooting range” you will start your drill. During your drill you see the time, which indicates duration of your drill from start, amount of shots and scores. You can change the distance to the target, inspect your hits by zooming the target or clean you target.
6. Advanced target drill. In this mode you drill with 3 targets which appears each time at different positions for the defined time period. This time, the amount of shots to down the target and the length of countdown are adjustable. You also can choose the target type. If targets are downed during the drill you can continue by shooting at the triangle in lower part of projection, you also can inspect you hits or go back to settings for this mode or to main menu.
7. Single user biathlon drill. In this mode you drill with the biathlon target. The distance to the target can be adjusted. To down the target you have to hit all five black circles. 8. Biathlon competition drill. In this mode the two users can compete against each other simultaneously. The distance to the target can be adjusted separately for each user.
For best function of CineTrigger we strongly recommend to use at least an iPhone 6 and above!
Also we recommend to use exclusively the DLP LED beamers with light strength up to 800 Lumen! CineTrigger does not support the infra-red laser devices.
Please refer for more details to the web site www.shot-veryfier.com or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- 78.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Juri Pyschkin
Safe to Download