Tired of logging into AWS and not being able to get a simple consolidated view of your alert status across regions? Working with multiple AWS accounts and need to quickly see what's wrong, where? For less than than the cost of a beverage each month you too can have this clarity.
Multiple Account Support, Multiple Region Support:
CloudMonitor for AWS allows you to easily see a consolidated status across all accounts and regions where you have CloudWatch alerts so you can get a clear picture of what needs your attention. Further, the status of your alerts are occasionally polled at a fixed frequency on your phone while the app is open or in the background, as long as you have an internet connection, and any transitions to alert status are brought to light via push notification to you and any team member also using the app. You can also push alerts to us via Lambda function and API call, immediately pushing critical notifications out to your staff.
CloudMonitor for AWS by default will detect which regions do not have alerts defined, and will skip them in later checks, speeding time to retrieve data and lessening your CloudWatch API call count. You can always go into the app settings and re-enable checking any region previously set as skippable.
CloudMonitor for AWS also enables you to filter out alert transitions from autoscaling activity, so you don't need to clutter your workspace with the expected actions of your environment.
CloudMonitor for AWS supports Push Notifications so you know of issues as soon as they happen, separating information you need from the noise of your inbox.
CloudMonitor for AWS uses API credentials stored securely in your handset to access your AWS resources locally. Your credentials remain on your phone, secure in your phone's secure storage (Keychain on iOS) and are never sent to our services.
Notice: CloudMonitor for AWS is a free download, but will require an inexpensive auto-renewing subscription to enable full functionality. Also, be aware for this application to work, you must have an AWS account, which is offered by Amazon Web Services, an unaffiliated third party.
Without a subscription, use of the application is limited to displaying up to 10 alerts from a single AWS account, in a single AWS region. Also, without a subscription the application will not receive push notifications.
Details about Apple Subscriptions via iTunes and the App Store:
• Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, if no free trial is available at time of purchase. If free trials are available, your first charge will take place no more than 24 hours prior to the expiration of your trial.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, or if you have taken a free trial, 24-hours before the end of the free trial.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and renewal at the same price as your initial purchase, which differs on a per-market basis. You will be made aware of the subscription price and period prior to your purchase.
• You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes or the App Store after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- 37.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Custodet Nimbus Corp
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it