Download this free sample version of Conversation Therapy to try it for yourself!
- Get a tool that helps adults, teens, and children put therapy strategies into practice
- Improve language, social skills, speech, and thinking while using this powerful speech therapy app
- Carryover the lessons from speech therapy at home with an app that’s easy for everyone to use
- Focus on what matters – stop racking your brain for fresh topics and let the app guide you
- Take things in any direction with thousands of possible conversation starters
- Create the right experience for each person with customizable settings
- Talk one-on-one, host groups of up to 4 at a time, and track improvement with ease
Coming up with fresh, attention-grabbing conversation starters every day is surprisingly hard, even for speech therapy professionals. Think of this app as your talk facilitator, taking the pressure and planning out of starting and maintaining dialogue while you monitor how your clients use their speech strategies.
"This is the app that is going to pave the way for converting speech therapists to the digital age."
- Ryan Knoblauch, SLP, The Speech Knob
GETTING STARTED IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3
Target higher-level expressive language, pragmatic, problem-solving, speech, and cognitive-communication goals with open-ended conversation starters. Here’s how it works.
1) CHOOSE YOUR CATEGORIES. Tailor your experience with specific topics like Food or Health, or select all topics for free-flowing discussion that could go anywhere! You can always change the settings to see only age-appropriate categories for children, teens, or adults.
*This free Lite version of the app has 3 photos and 30 questions suitable for all ages*
2) START THE CONVERSATION. Look at the picture, then touch any of the 10 buttons to see a question. The questions on the left are simpler (like “What is…?”) while the ones on the right are more complex (“How do you know…?”). Hear the question aloud, record your own audio, and score answers as you go.
3) USE YOUR STRATEGIES. While taking turns discussing the answers to the questions, use your word-finding strategies, smooth speech techniques, or other personalized therapy approaches to communicate more clearly.
ALL DONE? E-mail an automatically generated summary of your results, along with any audio, or share the results to a PDF, file storage, printer, or copy/paste.
GET EVERY FEATURE YOU NEED IN THE FULL APP
- 275+ vivid photos, with 10 questions per photo, for over 2750 possible questions in the full app; 3 photos in the Lite version
- 10 languages: English, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Zulu
- 11 categories full of real-world topics including daily life, hobbies, current events, social issues, health concerns, and much more in the full app
- Record audio at any time with just a tap
- Perfect for treating language, cognitive-communication, pragmatic, and speech disorders
- Great as stimulus material to work on fluency, articulation, eye contact, and word-finding strategies in spontaneous speech
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
BETTER DISCUSSIONS MEAN BETTER PRACTICE. Inspire curiosity and creativity while motivating people to keep improving – DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Once you've had a chance to try this free Lite app, download the full version of Conversation Therapy to get so much more content.
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? We offer a wide range to choose from. Find the right one for you at tactustherapy.com/find
- 28.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it