That's how it works:
You scan the barcode of your fast food product. If it is not yet included in the online database you will be prompted for its name. The database will also suggest a timing and start the countdown. If you are not happy with that, just enter some other timing. To make sure that this configuration will be used next time again, please let the timer count down at least 20 seconds and the app will mark this setting as "tested by myself".
Recently scanned products can be recalled from the history table without scanning the barcode again.
What makes it both a fancy gadget and useful tool:
- All it usually takes to start the countdown for a known product is to scan a barcode, which will now continue to be useful at your home. :-)
- Your personal preferences will be recalled for the next countdown.
- Minimum usage of the touchscreen - no need to mess it up with fingers that might be dirty from cooking.
- Countdown continues in the background.
- Temperatures can be shown in Celcius or Fahrenheit.
- Internet connection necessary
- Auto focus camera required
- Please don't burn your pizza when using a timer defined by someone else! (the little red circle tells you when you are safe.)
- supports the common EAN8 and EAN13 barcodes. Please advise us if these should not be sufficient in your country.
The ZBar iPhone SDK 1.2 is Copyright (C) 2007-2011 Jeff Brown, is licensed under the GNU LGPL 2.1 and is available for download here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/zbar/.
- now also for iPad 3
And a thanks to everybody who has been entering new product names.
- torch turns on only when dark
- button design
- 8.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Michael Hoereth
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it