YOUR CUSTOM MOBILE APP FOR YOUR CLOUD CONTENT:
Create an elegant experience to show off your sales and marketing materials. Users can easily theme Crescendo with their own logo, custom backgrounds and folder icons through a simple drag and drop configuration.
Easily create and toggle in and out of unlimited Crescendo themes. Have a case for Sales, for Support, for Marketing or Training. Hand Crescendo to each of your Resellers to Co-Brand with your products and promotions. Create your own personal Crescendo instance for your documents, clients and meetings. Your options are endless!
All Files are automatically stored locally on your iPad for offline use. And so you don't have to worry about the latest version, behind the scenes, Crescendo makes sure that Everything is Always Up-To-Date!
SHARING IS EASY:
After presenting and learning exactly what your client needs, easily share the content (PDFs, Keynotes, PowerPoints, and Videos) through Crescendo.
SIMPLE, EASY AND SECURE:
Using your Salesforce, Google Drive or Box credentials, Crescendo adheres to either platform’s security model and gives users direct access all of the appropriate files. Remove access in Salesforce, Google Drive or Box and Crescendo will do the rest.
- Updated Box SDK
- Updated Salesforce SDK
• Sync performance improvements for all platforms
- Contains new Microsoft login flow
- Improved handling of errors
• Further License Server configurables
- Salesforce File Sharing and Discovery configs
- Safari preview for PDFs
• Stability fixes
- Crescendo Salesforce file launch fix
• Offline Storage mode default setting is configurable
- Sending files via Saleforce CRM
- Optimized download process for larger files
- Send customized messages to your team
- Available to white label Crescendo apps
• Filename label changes
- Ability to display a different filename than what is used in your cloud storage
- For example, '2019_Marketing_Collateral_v1239' can be displayed in Crescendo as 'Marketing Collateral 2019'
• Confidential Tag for all platforms
- Ability to prevent any file from being shared via Crescendo
• Optimizations for SharePoint and OneDrive Crescendo
- Quicker sync
- Increased reliability
• Support for .url files
- .url files can be launched from within Crescendo. Particularly useful for SharePoint users.
• Improved Default Icon assets
- .m4a, .webloc, .url, .pps
• Ability to open Google Sheets files from within Crescendo
• Stability updates
- Reverts Alphabetical ordering of Cases in Crescendo Salesforce (Classic)
- Ability to hide the name of the Case cover. This offers more design latitude with the cover image.
- Custom order of Cases
• Stability improvements
- Fixes bug where "Checking for updates" remains on the screen although syncing is complete
• Contact Account is now visible when searching for Contacts in Salesforce CRM
• Stability Updates
- 'NEW' button visual glitch fixed
- Increased sync speed and update reliability
- Improved handling for Google API rate limiting
- Fixes Sharepoint and OneDrive for Crescendo sync errors caused by MS Oauth modifications
- Fixes issue where log capacity was being maxed out, causing a halt in log storage
• Box SDK update
Fixes a documented Box logout bug
• Analytics 2.0
Further analysis of app use is available
Introducing the native iPhone version of Crescendo; complete with Cell Data controls and adjusted resolutions for all iPhone sizes.
• Pull to refresh
Re-sync your cases with the popular pull-to-refresh iOS gesture
• Ability to send a range of pages from a document
• Web assets are not presented unnecessarily.
- You can now have a configurable button inside Crescendo that launches a Web View within Crescendo.
- Create a dropdown list of websites where users can instantly have access to company website, external products, page, or survey URL, or any other website, all from within Crescendo.
- Intelligent Case Sync Restart
- File Download Error reporting
- Custom AutoSync Interval
- Introducing the Full Sync button for troubleshooting
• Fixed error in finding leads in Salesforce integration
• Fixed shadow-top and shadow-bottom theming
Fixes to the Box sign out issue have been applied
- Performance with large initial downloads is further optimized
- Sign out data management
- If you have multiple Cases, Crescendo no longer jumps to your first case when you exit to multi-case view
• Fixes a logout error caused in Crescendo Salesforce
- Sharepoint username login crash fix
- Further optimizations
- Added log duration and capacity
- Fixes a crash on startup
- Addresses an issue where Crescendo logs out users unexpectedly
- Fixes a bug where the app crashes when there are dozens of cases to be loaded
- Crash during sync caused by Case stat calculations
Crescendo now supports users on MS Sharepoint Online. Use Crescendo, the powerful presentation layer, over documents in any Sharepoint Site!
• Sync speed optimizations
Easily find documents by searching for a keyword located within the document. Lightning quick and super efficient!
- Movie covers no longer appear in the internal case command center
When new documents are added to your cloud storage, the Crescendo app icon displays a red badge to alert users (for Box and Google Drive users)
• Command Center NEW files
Easily locate new files added to your Crescendo Cases with our update to the Command Center
We're excited to announce our newest cloud storage connector to Crescendo. Microsoft OneDrive users can now take advantage of the exciting features of Crescendo!
- Fix for user-specific file views in Analytics
- Crash in Google Crescendo resulting from video thumbnail generation
- Stability fixes
- Crescendo Salesforce crash
- Video player on Crescendo Google
-I/O error on Crescendo Box
• Ability to launch unrecognized files in other apps on your device
- Status bar theme fix
- Video player fix
- Header theme sync fix
- Status bar no longer hides behind some background colors
- Stability fixes
Add Salesforce Leads, Contacts, and Opportunities directly from Crescendo!
• Command Center messaging
- Added messaging for individual file downloads
- Gracefully handles extra long file names
- Sync loops caused by video files
- Text change in Update messaging
- Stability fixes
- Custom file and folder icons were being replaced by default folder icons
- 126.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it