The Crestron Pyng Hub connects accessories with the app, and runs scenes and events even without the presence of a mobile device. Home settings are backed up to the cloud, so making changes is easy and secure.
- Added support for Lighting and Shading Smart Object Scene Creation and Editing
- Enhanced layout in Pyng Smart Objects for high resolution devices
- Pyng Audio now supports Sonos and can open the Sonos App if it is installed
- Updated Pyng Security's UI to support DSC Security Panels
- Increased reconnection speed for Pyng Smart Objects when switching between WAN and WIFI
- Added support for new DSC Security controllers (Models DSC PC1616, DSC PC1864 and DSC PC1832)
- Added support for the CAEN POE Ethernet to Cresnet Bridge (Model CAEN-BLOCK-CENCN-2-POE)
- Multiple bug fixes and enhancements
- Corrected an issue with the shade control displaying an incorrect percentage
- Corrected issues with the Pyng Audio feature
- Corrected overlapping text on several screens
- Fixed issues related to app not reflecting setting or clearing the user pin on the hub for PYNG lights, shades, and climate
- Fixed PYNG climate, shade, lights UI sizing issues
- Fixed an issue related to PYNG lights loss of connection when “host processor” progreset/reboot
- Fixed an issue related to adding a new audio room but the new room does not show in the PYNG audio as available.
- General video streaming improvements
- Updated TLS/SSL support
- Improved startup performance for various UI elements.
- Corrected problem loading rooms in the Pyng Lighting Application.
- Corrected an issue with the app being non-responsive on resume in certain cases.
- Please update your Pyng Hub to version 1.007.0018 or later to take full advantage of performance improvements.
- Added support for ONVIF cameras (found in the “Wired” device list on the Pair Devices page)
- Added support for two-level room hierarchy
- Added support for CLC-1LEDPWM-RGBW-EX
- Added support for generic relay controlled devices and basic sensors (found in the ‘Other’ menu on the Pair Devices page)
- Added support for numerous new lighting/shade/climate/doorlock/security system devices
- Improved connection security
- Faster reconnection
- Smart Graphics 2.08.05.00
- Corrected an issue on password screens preventing users from pressing “OK”
- Corrected an issue on turning off a room not disabling audio source controls
- Corrected an issue that would block volume changes after the PYNG-HUB reset
- Adjusted overlapping text boxes when logging into satellite radio
- Corrected SRL issue of displaying wrong feedback.
- Corrected SRL issue where multiple SRLs are not displaying correctly.
- Corrected SRL issue of local pageflip inside SRL requiring panel reboot.
- Improved SRL scrolling and startup performance.
- Corrected renaming/removing loads and rooms in the PYNG Lights/Shades.
- Improved PYNG Audio jump-to list performance.
- Added multiline text support in the list of the PYNG Audio.
- Added home button in the PYNG Audio. Note only Autonomic firmware implemented the home button so far.
- Added UI support for "Audio Scenes" which allows users to set scenes that turn on specific rooms to a particular source. This is particularly helpful in creating a global "All Off" scene that impacts all controlled elements of the home.
- Updated to Smart Graphics release 2.06
- Prevent duplicate entries when a Pyng hub is renamed
- SSL security enhancements
- Improved layout for hub list on phones
- iTunes backup will also backup the hub list
* Updated lock and security screens for runtime mode. Please note this requires the latest version of the PYNG-HUB
* Enabled UTF-16 support
* Corrected issue where splash screens were improperly sized or centered on some iOS devices.
* Corrected a status bar display issue related to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.
* The app should no longer request notification support under iOS 8.
- 108.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it