Cyber Rain’s recommends a custom baseline schedule specific to your landscape and automatically adjusts water runtimes according to your local weather. The schedule is determined using site-specific variables such as, sun exposure, soil type, slope degree, sprinkler head, and plant type. Each day, Cyber Rain wirelessly receives a local weather update that dynamically influences daily runtimes. Savings accrue as runtimes are reduced to meet climate-imposed needs.
Cyber Rain controllers uses state-of-the-art radio to create its own wireless network between the controller and an access point that connects to the internet. These radios bind so that you can wirelessly manage your sprinklers from your computer or a dedicated app. An unlimited number of Cyber Rain controllers can be centrally managed from a single access point.
Cyber Rain effectively:
• Reduces costs and water use by up to 40%
• Reduces wastewater and harmful runoff
• Improves landscape conditions and curb appeal
• Prevents damage to hardscape and building foundation
• Improves operational and maintenance efficiency
- 40.9 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download