For some wearables, such as smartwatches & bands, workout and activity data can be taken by the app which communicates with Apple Health for this data.
You will receive personal messages and feedback from your care team to help you better manage your health in-between visits. The results will be shared with your physician periodically and will help optimize your treatment.
* Bug fixes
* Firebase Crashlytics was updated - Firebase Crashlytics is a lightweight, realtime crash reporter that helps you track, prioritize, and fix stability issues that erode your app quality.
* Added support in Prizma measurement device that transmit Saturation, Heart rate, Temperature and ECG (1 lead)
* Bug fixes
* A new informative pop-up was added for missing notifications permission.
* The ability to enter insulin measurements to include decimals upon uploading a new glucose measurement was added.
* The ability to set the positive score’s direction of each survey’s question group.
* Added and option to send a non-urgent message to your care team.
* A new indication was added for pending surveys on the Survey dashboard card.
* Arabic translation was added for the following measurement types: Saturation, Temperature, Surveys, and Blood Pressure.
* Bug fixes.
- Enhanced and strengthened Security Features configures the app to reject all but one or a few predefined certificates or public keys
- Patients will now have a new field for entering pulse to the existing oxygen saturation upload screen. Patients previously could only manually enter the Oxygen saturation and now could add their pulse as well. Both pulse and Oxygen saturation measurements are displayed on the same screen – as well as review all their previous measurements in the app.
- A new “Emergency button” to support quick dialling to a predefined call center number
- New location feature which identifies location of patient device and sends updates on major location changes in order to verify the location and status of the patient
- Added several UI enhancements to the incoming call feature – additional options for accepting and rejecting call as well as slide answer functionality
- When trying to enter measurements that are clinically invalid such as temp below 93 or above 105, the manual measurement screen should show an error of “Invalid Value” as before and confirm the button is disabled.
- Allows the patient to reset password with a system generated code upon first login
2) Support continuous Heart Rate presentation
3) Integration to a new thermometer device
4) Bug fixes
1) Survey’s history and management
2) Video calls service with the care team
3) Support additional glucometers via OCR
4) Enhanced UI to support continues dataflow
5) Bug fixes
2. Support manual upload of Oxygen saturation measurement results
3. Bug fixes
* Bug fixes
- 187.0 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it