The perfect app for any draft or sealed deck fan, players can pick the Magic the Gathering expansion they would like to practice with, then launch into an event against seven other A.I. opponents. Open powerful cards from sets like Scars of Mirrodin and easily sort the contents by color, type and rarity. Then pick the best card for your deck and pass the rest to your opponent, working to build the most powerful deck at the table.
Making the right draft pick is never easy, but for the first time ever you're not alone. Marlon Egolf, DraftMagic.com columnist and Grand Prix Boston 2009 Champion, provides a full strategy analysis for each Magic card contained within the app. Improve your strategy skills with the help of these card ratings, which give a detailed look into the power level of each card. His expert ratings are also used to tune the A.I. opponents, making Decked Drafter the closest experience to actually drafting with the pros, and an incredible strategy resource.
After the draft is finished, build your deck using the simple interface, swapping cards around with a simple touch. Once the deck is built, test it in the draw simulator, email the list to your friends, or print out the decklist and assemble the deck with your own collection! Or access the handy card ratings and strategy tips at any time, making Decked Drafter the perfect pocket guide for your next draft event.
Whether you're a seasoned drafter looking to refine your skills, or a Magic noob just learning how to play, this is the app for you! Learn from the pros by practicing with Decked Drafter, and you will be sure to dominate your next draft!
- The only Magic the Gathering draft simulator available for the iPhone or iPod touch
- Practice drafting against skilled virtual opponents, learning which cards to pick and why
- Access ratings and strategy tips for every card on-the-fly
Improve your draft and sealed deck skills!
Drafting and Sealed Deck
- Open virtual packs from actual Magic the Gathering expansions
- Sort the contents of each pack by color, type or rarity
- Easily pick and pass cards using the simple interface
- Stop the action at any time to examine your picks, or sneak a peek at your opponent's
- Having trouble? Check Marlon's strategy tips; or press the Suggest button!
- View the price of a card, courtesy of TCGplayer.com -- decide if it is worthwhile giving up your pick to select a card that will pay for your entire draft!
- Add and remove cards from your deck with a simple touch
- Easily sort draft picks by type, cost, color or name
- Test draw from your deck to see how it performs
- Email your decklist to your friends, or print it out and play in real life!
- .Dec support lets you easily import your decklist to Decked Builder, Magic Online or Apprentice
New to drafting? Learn the rules with the included guide!
Notes: Comes complete with access to the entire Scars of Mirrodin expansion. Additional expansions are available for purchase, including Mirrodin Besieged and New Phyrexia. Each of these expansions improves the Decked Drafter A.I. so it can draft with this new set of cards, and of course, features full analysis and strategy tips for every card in the set. We try to target about 100 words of writeup for each card on average, which results in about 23,000 words of strategy tips for just Scars of Mirrodin alone.
- Last drafted set is now remembered
- Fix for iOS 9 App Transport Security
- iPhone: Added stats icon to Deck screen
- Added iPhone 5 support
- Added support for Dragon's Maze pack generation
- Added Standard and Innistrad bundles
- Reverse order of formats/sets so that latest sets are on top.
- Fixed several Innistrad typos in writeups.
- Fixed bug when updating the database out of sequence would cause it to load an older version when restarting.
- Night-side cards are now loaded when starting an Innistrad draft.
- Added length checking when downloading card art to ensure that it is correctly downloaded.
- iPad: the draft screen now sorts cards by color.
- Added HD art for M12
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs and database entries
- Fix crashes due to AI drafting in the background.
- Added background checks for database upgrade availability.
- Fix issue with HTTP caching when checking for database upgrades.
- Enlarged font when viewing card writeups.
- Decks can now be sorted by rarity.
- Sorting by rarity now sub-sorts by color and converted mana cost as well.
- Enhanced deck testing to allow playing cards to the battlefield and graveyard (check the Useful Hints section of the in-app help for further details).
- Enhanced deck stats to display a mana curve, average casting cost and average card rating.
- Added option for the draft AI to pick money rares over any other card -- this better simulates real life play as sometimes drafting a card can be worth your entire draft entry fee.
- Added news feeds section to the app.
- When displaying formats or sets, you can now toggle between available and unavailable formats or sets.
- Fixed typos and enhanced descriptions of many Scars of Mirrodin cards.
- Changed ratings and descriptions of several New Phyrexia cards (further details in the in-app help)
- New drafts can now be restarted -- see if you can do better by drafting differently.
- New drafts can now be emailed -- share your drafts with your friends, and with us if you have any questions.
- Use Greek Phi symbol for Phyrexian mana symbols.
- Enhance AI to be able to recoginze creatures with alternate mana costs (i.e. Phyrexian mana)
- Added an easy way to leave feedback on individual cards -- feel free to report typos or discuss card ratings and descriptions.
- 28.4 MB
- Update Date:
- TJ Soft
- In-App Purchases:
Magic 2012 Set $1.99
Return to Ravnica Set $2.99
Theros Set $2.99
Magic 2013 Set $2.99
Gatecrash Set $2.99
Innistrad Set $2.99
Magic 2014 Set $2.99
New Phyrexia Set $1.99
Mirrodin Besieged Set $1.99
Shadows over Innistrad Set $3.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it