The player becomes actor of its listening and appropriates the strong visual and audio universe from the tale.
Be the core of an immersive experience based on Piotr Tchaikovsky and Alexandre Dumas.
Reword the sounds to move the story forward : discover the real story of Nutcracker.
The player is the conductor without whom nothing would exist.
We propose an interactive approach of great classical pieces in order to better understand them and ideally to change the way we listen. The user is now able to isolate the trumpet from the orchestra, to rearrange a masterpiece and orchestrate as Stravinsky would never have done, to listen to music as a conductor does every day, to create its own music as a composer. Sonic Solveig takes up the gauntlet to bring music to a neophyte but creative public which comes closer to the artists.
By creating applications on interactive screens, Sonic Solveig creates the interactive music, a music that communicates with inventive listeners.
Nutcracker is the second application from the « App & Symphonies » collection.
• A story mode ! Hold your finger on the screen to activate music and story
• Discover interactive pages in the story and recreate the sounds in the right order to continue the story
• A game room ! Play the Memory, the Simon and discover the orchestra through your fingers
• Listen to the disk and scratch with it ! The most beautiful thirteen selected titles from Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky played by The London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Antal Dorati
• Learn more about Nutcracker with five discovery pages (How Alexandre Dumas has written Nutcracker ? or How do we pronounce « Nutcracker » around the world ? and more !)
« Sonic Solveig’s first application was marvellous, full of birds and trolls. We’re impatiently waiting for Nutcracker in November ! »
« Sonic Solveig’s original ideas have been noticed during the Great Innovation Prize (Paris 2015) or when they won the Human Music prize by Fevis. »
If you enjoyed the application, leave a comment !
If you have any difficulty to progress in the game, send us an email at contact(@)sonicsolveig.com before leaving a comment. (We can’t answer comments)
- 251.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Sonic Solveig
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it