DLNA Browser is a very powerful tool for discover the available DLNA (UPnP) capable devices on your home or office local network.
Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is a nonprofit collaborative standards organization established by Sony and Intel in June 2003, that is responsible for defining interoperability guidelines to enable sharing of digital media between multimedia devices. DLNA uses Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for media management, discovery and control. UPnP defines the type of device that DLNA supports ("server", "renderer", "controller") and the mechanisms for accessing media over a network.
Typical DLNA (UPnP) devices:
• Media servers (PS3, Xbox, Plex, Serviio, Twonky, Mediatomb, WMC, stc.)
• Media renderers: TV, display, wireless speaker.
• Network device: LAN/WAN router, Wi-Fi access point.
• Home automation elements: solar protection blind, light, HVAC thermostat, home sensors.
• Printer, scanner, feeder.
• Remote access client, server, agent.
• Telephony client, server.
• BMLinks device (Japanese office devices: printer, scanner).
• Personal message receiver.
• Media Center.
• Quality of Service (QoS) device.
• Search for available and currently running DLNA (UPnP) root and embedded devices and services.
• Analyze and describe device name, manufacturer, model, type, version, serial number, UPC code, etc.
• Determine operating system/version and UPnP server product and version.
• Show DLNA host IP address, port number, UPnP version, local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor information), PING capability.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the information.
• 64-bit support only
• 64-bit support only
• iPhone SE (2020) support.
• iPhone 8 and 8 Plus support.
USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS
• Turn on/off suggested apps.
MAC DATABASE UPDATE
• 22947 large address blocks.
• Show Wi-Fi access point (AP) name if connected to Wi-Fi network.
• Show carrier name if connected to cellular network.
DEVICE DETECTION IMPROVEMENTS
• Detect cloud proxy devices and cloud transport services.
IMPROVED DLNA DEVICE/SERVICE DETAILS
• Describe UPnP specification versions.
• Analyze network port number type.
• Dynamic font: using user's preferred font size.
• System font: using system font instead of custom font.
• Show current preferred font size.
ENHANCED INFO MENU
• Guided help for send e-mail.
• Useful utility and science apps suggestions.
• Home Screen Quick Actions.
• Easy access to default gateways, DNS servers, external address and contact information.
NETWORK SEARCH SETTINGS
• Turn on/off PING and WHOIS query of network nodes.
OPTIONAL NETWORK DISCOVER FEATURES
• Explain Wi-Fi, cellular, VPN and hotspot network properties of a default gateway or DNS server.
• Find Bonjour services of a default gateway or DNS server.
• Find printers, TVs, speakers, media libraries and remote controllers on the local Wi-Fi network.
• Search for MAC vendors or MAC addresses.
• iPhone 7 and 7 Plus support.
• iOS 10.x support.
• Drop iOS 6.x support.
• Drop iOS 7.x support.
• 22290 large address blocks.
• iPad Mini 4 support.
• iPhone SE.
• iPad Pro (12.9" and 9.7").
• iPod Touch 6G support.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
• Stabilization and performance.
• Better iPad optimization.
• Faster DLNA device and service searching
• iPad Mini 4 support
• iPad Pro support
• iPod Touch 6G support
• iOS 9 support.
• iPhone 6s support.
• iPhone 6s Plus support.
• Better iPhone 6 user experience.
• Better iPhone 6 Plus user experience.
• Video guides in Info menu.
- 5.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Csaba Iranyi
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it