Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you'll need to make the one-time upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) - you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit (Premium Version Only)
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps (Premium Version Only)
• Passcode protection (Premium Version Only)
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup (Premium Version Only)
Done is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
DONE contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional monthly or annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
• Custom values entered with a ',' rather than a '.' for decimal point will now log correctly.
• Stats now showing average values (beta).
• 'MET' button in FILTER now working.
• Smart reminders now working for QUIT habits.
• Complications for Apple Watch Series 4 now supported. Progress bars display (# goals with activity / # tracked goals unmet at today).
• You will now see a checkmark on a habit with activity on the current day.
• You can now set a reminder to fire 'ALWAYS', only when there is 'NO ACTIVITY,' or only when the goal is 'UNMET'. All existing reminders default to 'ALWAYS'. Note: Reminders will only fire on Tracked Days for Daily and Weekday reminders.
• You can now access the Journal from the main Habit List by triple tapping (3x) the habit name.
• Bug Fix: Notes added on previous days from main list now have correct timestamps.
• Bug Fix: Notes and counts edited in Journal keep original timestamp.
• Bug Fix: CSV file export now contains all journal notes.
• Badge now resets after the day is reset (ex. midnight).
• Badge number now shows number of goals with NO activity, rather than number of goals UNMET.
iCloud / Dropbox Backups:
• Bug Fix: Backups are now faster and working more reliably.
Thanks to all for your feedback and reviews. We are listening! And as always, thanks for using DONE.
1. Timestamp charts now have their own separate page in the Summary section. If you do not wish to see the timestamp charts, you can turn this section off in the app SETTINGS under SUMMARY SETTINGS->TIMESTAMP CHARTS.
2. We’ve simplified adding custom counts and notes in the habit's 'detail screen’ by removing the timestamp selection from the popup. To edit the timestamp of an added count or note, go to that habit's JOURNAL.
Thanks to all the users who emailed us with feedback. We are listening! And as always, thanks for using DONE.
- 111.8 MB
- Release Date:
- treebetty LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it