Unlike other cloud-based DVR solutions, the app does NOT require monthly fees to store your recording. It simply uses spare storage on your iCloud account.
The app supports the device’s built-in cameras, as well as IP cameras (MJPEG, JPEG, or H.264) on your network.
The app automatically records camera’s video (in the case of built-in camera, audio as well) and streams it over to your personal iCloud account. You can define X number of days to keep the DVR recordings in the cloud, and the software will automatically manage the storage for you.
You can view your DVR recordings stored on iCloud within the app itself. You can even view live recording remotely from web. For example, you can use one iOS device as the DVR recorder at home, and use another iOS device (or Windows or Mac computer) for remote viewing when you are away.
There is no need to configure firewall or router for remote viewing. Recording is secured within iCloud, and therefore it is still available even if your device is stolen.
The free app supports up to 8 hours of DVR recording. Unlimited recording can be upgraded via in app purchase.
* Built-in camera support with audio.
* IP camera support (MJPEG, JPEG and H.264 cameras).
* Motion detection with email alert.
* Store recordings either to iCloud or locally on the device itself.
* Remote viewing from web using your iCloud account.
* Recording playback and export.
* Free up to 8 hours of continuous recording.
* Support large number of IP cameras models such as Axis, Foscam, Trendnet, D-Link, Panasonic, Geovision, etc.
- 38.3 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it