With this app you can work as an auditor.
Certification allows you to get an international recognition of your business performance.
Your company will able to apply for international bids, and will get best performance in its process.
The app is developed in English, Spanish and Chinese.
App consists of a 6 check lists, one each norm and three different languages:
- ISO 9001: Quality = 302 checkpoints in English, 178 checkpoints in Spanish and 302 checkpoints in Chinese.
- ISO 14001: Environment: = 78 checkpoints in English , 96 checkpoints in Spanish and 78 checkpoints in Chinese.
- ISO 27001: IT: = 189 checkpoints in English , Spanish and 78 Chinese.
- OHSAS 18001: Health and Safety: = 133 checkpoints in English, 57 checkpoints in Spanish and 133 checkpoints in Chinese.
- ISO 45001: Health and Safety: = 263 checkpoints in English, 263checkpoints in Spanish and 153 checkpoints in Chinese.
- ISO 10002: Customer satisfaction = 307 checkpoints in English, 316 checkpoints in Spanish and 307 checkpoints in Chinese.
App will let you to store, reload, send, review and share audits.
All the information collected is in HTML format (Universal format) that allows you to share the information in many platforms. (not only in Apple).
Improve your Business and make it more sustainable.
Box with Arrow: Saved Audits
Envelop: Send Audit Results.Attached HTML File for Multiple Platforms view
Red Cross: Clear Current Form
Bar Graph: Audit Statistics Report
- ISO 9001: Create New ISO 9001 Audit
- ISO 14001: Create New ISO 14001 Audit
- ISO 27001: Create New ISO 27001 Audit
- ISO 10002: Create New ISO 10002 Audit
- OHSAS 18001: Create New OHSAS 18001 Audit
- ISO 45001: Create New ISO 45001 Audit
Double DOWN Arrow: Go to the bottom
Double UP Arrow : Go to the Top
Magnifier: Find specific point.
Flags and world:swap new audit language Spanish, English, Chinese.
Like : donation to the developer and get 2 free full audits.
The four broad categories of findings are;
1)nonconformance (or nonconformity, major corrective action, non compliance, etc);
2) corrective action (or improvement request, area of concern , minor corrective action, etc);
3) observation (consideration, opportunity for improvement, comment, etc) and
4) best practice ( ractice that can be applied to other organization departments)
What they represent;
1) nonconformance is lack of mandatory requirement or an aggregation of findings within the one clause. 2) corrective action, something is in breach of the standard or your own procedures / processes. Fix them.
3) observation, you may get some benefit from considering an alternate means of managing a situation.
4) best practice: strong point of the organization
And here is the consequence of each;
1) nonconformance: you will not receive initial certification, you will need to show cause (planned corrective actions) and remedial actions within 3 months to retain certification.
2) corrective action, certification will be granted / continued but you will need to close any remedial action before the next visit (6~12 months).
3) observation, you will need to demonstrate that you have considered the finding and declared an outcome.
4) best practice: must be spread in other departments
Easy. The best way to combat findings and their classifications is not to get any but only the number 4. Good luck with that one! Your certification is part of a continuous improvement strategy, it must help you make your quality/enviroment/ H&S management system better. Very important: without useless bureaucracies!!!!!
Solved tiny bugs.
Solved tiny bugs.
Solved tiny bugs
Keep images in case of version change
iOS 12.4 updated
These are the improvements incorporated to this application:
ISO 10002 checklist
General file manager improvements
Compatible with iOS 12.2
Fixed some minor errors
Continue to enjoy the audit with this application
Do not forget to press "Restore purchases" if you have previously purchased some options
Solved some bugs
Pending points check list improved.
Photo index improved.
Memory size reduced.
Solve some memory management issues that could cause crash some times.
New 45001 ISO Standard for H&S audits.
45001 ISO Standard is a draft, it is not in force yet, be the first to met its requirements. !!!
OHSAS 18001 free again.
Audit Reports: improvements in pdf footer.
Thanks for the donations !!!
27001:2013 Standard allows to assess Information Technology (IT) Systems.
Solved some 8.0 tiny bugs.
Pie chart added for improving pending checking list
Improvements in MUROLAU Links.
ISO 14001:2015 updated. Check-points: 166 in English, 166 in Chinese and 188 in Spanish.
IOS 9.3 updated.
Adaptation to the new ISO 9001: 2015
ISO 9001: 2015 was published on September 23, 2015.
The new ISO 9001 2015 brings major changes, but the highlight is the incorporation of risk management or risk-based Quality Management Systems (QMS) approach.
Although it is a technique commonly applied in organizations so far it was not aligned with the QMS.
ISO 9001 version 2015 can be implemented in an organization, although there is a transition period of three years, especially to those with a valid certificate under ISO 9001: 2008.
It is very important not to leave all the work to the end of this period, you can put the quality certificate of your organization at risk.
Adaptation to the new ISO 14001: 2015.
ISO 14001: 2015 was published on 15 September 2015. Now we have to see how we will make the transition of environmental management systems (EMS) to incorporate the changes.
Some of the most significant developments of ISO 14001 version 2015 can be considered the prospect lifecycle, risk management or improving environmental performance.
The new ISO 14001 2015 ensures organizations full integration of environmental management with business strategies. It has been developed to optimize performance EMS.
Photos can be added in findings to improve the assessments.
Audit PDF files can be sent.
Layout improvement for iPhone.
Solved some bugs.
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to improve the check lists or app performance.
Solved some minor bugs related with the language.
Enjoy Easy Audits !!!!
Solved some bugs.
MUROLAU links updated.
Enjoy free Apps !!!!
Some improvements on English, Spanish and Chinese forms.
Improvements in report
Direct access to pending points
- 8.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Juan Fullana
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it