At the beginning of a game, the deck is distributed evenly amongst the players. Each person keeps their stack of cards face-down. Once the game begins, players take turns laying down the top card from their stack onto the discard pile face-up. There are different ways to pick up the pile throughout the game, and the winner is the person who is able to end up with all of the cards.
When a player lays down an Ace, Jack, Queen, or King, the next player has a certain number of chances to lay down another one of those four special cards. If they succeed, it becomes the next player's turn. If they do not, the person who played the original special card gets to pick up the pile. You have one chance for jacks, two chances for queens, three chances for kings, and four chances for aces.
Players can also pick up the pile by slapping it in certain situations. For local matches with your friends, instead of slapping the pile itself, there is a Slap Zone around each player's stack of cards. When a legal slap appears, simply tap in the Slap Zone to try to win the pile. First to slap wins! However, if you try to slap the pile when you're not supposed to, you take a penalty and must place the top card from your stack underneath the discard pile. If this card happens to be a face card or an ace, it has no effect of making the next player try to get another face card or ace.
When a player runs out of cards to play, they are out of the game. However, they can potentially slap the deck to return. The game is over when one person holds all of the cards, and that player is the winner!
* Retina support on both the iPhone and the iPad
* Play by yourself against the computer in easy, medium, hard, or custom difficulty
* Play locally against a friend
* Can get the ability to play against 3 or 4 friends locally (only available on iPad)
* Face off against your friends or random opponents online in a Multiplayer game through Game Center
* Track your Game Center achievement progress
* Win as many Multi-Online games as you can to increase your standing on the leaderboard
* 20 slap rules make it easy to customize your game play, or you can get the ability to make up as many of your own rules as you want!
* Play with up to three decks of cards at once for extra-long games -- great for boring car rides!
* 15 backgrounds and 10 card backs mean you can stylize the game as you please
* Extra backgrounds and card backs can be purchased through in-app purchases
* In-app purchases also let you buy the ability to make a custom card back from your photo gallery
* Fun for all ages!
--Updated rules page to account for the new content
- 45.4 MB
- Update Date:
- SoftSource Consulting
Safe to Download