Apps can be grouped under three different categories such as supporting apps, device apps and energy cycle apps as given below.
1. Thermo-Physical Properties (16 common industrial fluids)
2. Fluid ΔP (Fluid pressure drops in pipes and conduits)
3. Orifice flow (Measurement of flow rates in pipes)
4. Engineering unit conversion (SI to USCS unit conversion)
1. Boiler Fuel Efficiency (with CHP)
2. Centrifugal Pump Specification
3. Fan Specification Performance
4. Compressor Capacity Performance
5. Heat Exchanger Performance
1. Rankine Cycle
2. HVAC Cooling Cycle
3. HVAC Heating Cycle
Users can save all their application data pertaining to energy cycles as well as major devices (Boiler, pump, heat exchanger and fan-duct system) in a file with unique title for reviewing and monitoring individual performance time to time. Users can use either SI and USCS units for both inputs and output.
Please note that CHP (Brayton) cycle is part of BoilerFE app. The screen shots shown are mainly for energy cycle apps. Therefore, please refer App stores for all other individual app descriptions and screen shots that were already published. Additional details are also available at our web site www.flowjoule.com/download.html
This application suite has all the current updates with bug fixes for devices with iOS 8.1 and higher and this will be frequently updated with added features time to time.
- 3.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Kaup Shenoy Associates
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it