• Register with a personal cell phone number and start to use the app immediately. Transfer to anyone who has this app installed, as long as you know his cell phone number.
• See the progress of the file being downloaded by the other party.
• The messaging utility makes it easier for the sender and receiver to leave messages for each other, or to discuss with each other.
• You can activate four kinds of file-protection mechanism upon transfer: [No Protect], [Read only], [Delete when expired] and [Delete after browsing].
• [Read only] means the receiver can only browse the received file within the app. It cannot be saved to other apps, sent out via email, uploaded to PC, or saved to photo album.
• [Delete when expired] means the received file will automatically be destructed by a specified time.
• [Delete after browsing] means the received file will be destroyed after having being opened once.
• X2U can detect any iPhone or iPad on the same WiFi network, as long as these devices are registered with the same cell phone number, and let the user transfer files among the devices.
• All files are transferred as-is, including photos and videos. Picture resolution is not reduced.
• File and message transmission is encrypted end-to-end.
• Receiving files, sending messages and WiFi transfers are totally free. A complimentary capacity of 30MB file sending quota for trial usage.
• File types supported include:
- Video files (mp4, mov, m4v…), Audio files (aac, mp3, m4a…)
- Image files (jpg, tif, png, gif, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm)
- MS Office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx…)
- iWorks '09, '08, '06 files (key, numbers, pages…)
- PDF file (pdf)
- Text files (txt, rtf, rtfd)
- Web files (htm, html, xml, svg), Safari Web Archives (webarchive)
- Compressed files (zip, rar)
- 14.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Wenjoy Technology Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it