Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your device via USB cable and WIFI.
Access, view documents and upload from/to Google and Dropbox
Download and upload document via FTP
Sync your documents using iCloud
File Manger supports PDF, MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types.
File Manager Features:
- Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers) files, HTML, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPG, GIF etc
- Zip and unzip files
- Create folders and sub folders
- Move files from one folder to another
- Send your files to / Open your files in other apps, e.g. pages, numbers, etc.
- Save files from emails using the open in feature
- TV / VGA out
- Print documents from Document Manager on iOS 4.2 or later
- Email files to Your Colleagues or Friends directly from File Manager App.
- Transfer files to iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Zoom PDFs and other documents
- 15.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Ralf Hollax
- In-App Purchases:
Remove Ads $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it