With FileCloud you never need to worry about security, privacy, or how to keep control of your company data and intellectual property. It runs inside your own infrastructure on your premises so you have complete control of your data.
FileCloud also offers seamless mobile access to existing network shares in your organization. Using FileCloud, employees can have instant remote access to their files anytime, anywhere without using VPN.
Instantly open documents, files, and folders that are stored on an Enterprise FileCloud Installation for which you have an account. This app makes it fast and easy for anyone to access and share company files and documents all from their iOS device.
• Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them, and re-upload them back to the server.
• File Management - Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere.
• Easy Sharing - Share selected files with colleagues and business partners with one click.
• Quick Preview - Preview documents and PDFs.
• Offline Access - Download files directly to your iOS device for access even when there is no network connectivity.
• File Versioning - Collaborate effectively using unlimited automatic file versioning.
• Network Shares - Allow remote access to existing Windows File servers preserving user NTFS permissions.
Note: This app requires a FileCloud server to function. Your company provides this and an account for you.
No user data is collected.
• Video upload fixes
• Stability improvements
• Video upload fixes
• Stability improvements
• Allow configuring Offline Files' sync
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Performance improvements
• Background Offline File sync and Media backup processing when device is plugged in and has network access for iOS/iPadOS 13 devices.
• Background uploads and downloads for Offline File sync and Media backups for all devices.
• Allow creating, renaming and deleting favorite lists.
• Allow all actions on favorited files and folders.
• Allow adding files to Offline Files.
• Fixed file thumbnails for directories with special characters.
• Bug fixes and compatibility improvements.
• Bug fixes for Save To FileCloud extension.
• Dropped iOS 9 support.
• General stability and performance enhancements.
• Improved PDF viewing and editing.
• Fix png and jpeg images being uploaded as Adjustments.plist.
• Allow uploading iCloud- stored images.
• Improved Files app integration reliability.
• Updated localizations.
• Fix dark mode for local upload screen.
• Redact sensitive information from being logged when deleting an account.
• Faster Files.app extension thumbnail loading.
• Fix bug where some files wouldn't show up in Files.app extension.
• PDF annotations.
• New text viewer/editor.
• Fixed duplicated entries in file listings.
• Several crash and bug fixes.
• Improved stability.
• Restored iOS 9.3 and iOS 10 compatibility.
• Paginated file listing for improved performance when navigating folders with lots of files.
• Recent files now sorted by date by default.
• Metadata tags viewing in File Info screen.
• Ability to copy Direct Links from file actions.
• Removed outdated music player. Audio playback now handled by the native player.
• Fixed bug with folder icons that would show up as file thumbnails.
• Completely rewritten Files app integration:
- Support for file thumbnails.
- Support to directly create new folders and files.
- Optimized memory management allows digging deep in folder hierarchies.
- Pagination for folders with lots of files.
- Overall improved performance.
• HTTP (non-HTTPS) server support for Save to FileCloud.
• Improved stability and bug fixes.
• File previewing fixes.
• Improved Shared Folder link handling.
• Fix crash when trying to load local images' thumbnails.
• Improve image slide show UI's readability.
• Fix crash when failing to rename a file or folder.
• Updated Queue screen and improved stability when uploading and downloading files.
• General file preview screen now uses new WebKit web view to fix crashes with complex documents.
• New + top button to quickly add items to a folder including directly taking a picture.
• Refactored Sync starts process before reading all remote paths.
• New image loading library.
• New improved image slideshow with additional available File Actions, image placeholders
• New "filecloud:" app URL scheme allows launching the app from Safari and other 3rd party apps.
• Support to open shared links in the app from Safari.
• New Save to FileCloud extension with unified UI, existing files view, new network layer for improved uploads and raised the maximum number of upload items to a 1000.
• Enable in-place editing for "This Device" files.
• Minor "This Device" browsing bug fixes.
• Stability improvements when viewing PDF files.
• Minor UI fixes.
• Streamlined SSO authentication.
• New "enforce_authentication" MDM app configuration key.
• Recent and Favorites sections are now available in the Files app.
• Stability improvements.
• Simplified Chinese localization.
• Security and stability improvements.
• Built-in document scanning support.
• Improved remote file search now shows recent search terms and an unlimited number of paged results.
• Compatibility with the new iPad Pro models.
• Open With fixes for some iPads.
• Stability improvements.
• Updated translations.
New in 18.2:
• iOS 12 support
• In-place editing support for Office and other productivity files (iOS 11+)
• New file creation support in Office and other productivity apps saved directly to FileCloud Server (iOS 11+)
• Native integration with the Files app (iOS 11+)
• Advanced iPad multitasking and drag-and-drop support to/from 3rd party apps (iOS 11+)
• Single Sign On (SSO) authentication support
• New upload option allows choosing files from the Files.app (iCloud, Dropbox, etc.) as well as from other apps that host files
• New option to View in Safari for files and folders
• Improved move/copy file destination dialogs now show folder's existing files
• Bug fix for issues seen when downloading/synchronizing "Team Folders"' contents
• In-place editing support for Office and other productivity files (iOS 11+).
• Create new files in FileCloud directly from Office and other productivity apps (iOS 11+).
• Files app native integration (iOS 11+).
• Advanced iPad multitasking and Drag and Drop support to/from 3rd party apps (iOS 11+).
• Single Sign On (SSO) authentication support.
• New upload "From other Apps.." option allows choosing files from the Files.app (iCloud, Dropbox, etc.) as well as from other apps that host files.
• New "View in Safari" option for files and folders.
• Improved move/copy file destination dialogs now show folder's existing files.
• Fix bug when downloading/synchronizing "Team Folders"' contents.
• Prevent revealing saved passwords from login screen.
• Pre-populate server address when configuring a new account.
• Fix displaying full filenames on long tap.
- 98.7 MB
- Update Date:
- CodeLathe Technologies Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it