We have received a report that the in-game language switches to English when the device is set to Chinese, Traditional (Hong Kong). To avoid this issue, please set the language on the device to Chinese, Traditional when using the app. Do not set it to Chinese, Traditional (Taiwan) or Chinese, Traditional (Hong Kong). If the Chinese, Traditional option is not available, set the device to another language and the Chinese, Traditional option will appear.
FINAL FANTASY VI for the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad is here!
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
• Game data saved with iCloud can now be shared across devices! At home or away, on your iPhone or iPad, pick the play style that's best for you.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 2 or later
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on iPhone 4. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via the multitasking display after exiting.
■Fixed an issue affecting devices running iOS 9 wherein all in-game text would display in English regardless of the device's language setting.
■Fixed an issue when playing in Russian where attempting to board the airship on the Floating Continent triggered a system message impeding further progress.
Tab (Left/Right) Mode:
- Fixed issue in which a certain gamepad input could cause the game to freeze during battles against three or more enemies.
- Fixed issue in which a certain command could cause the game to close during battles of two party members against one enemy.
- Fixed issue in which a certain command targeting all enemies when surrounded by a particular enemy could cause the game to close.
- The directional pad now remains onscreen after removing your finger. This enables you to lift your finger and then press a directional arrow for easier control over character movement.
- Adjustments to input angles and ranges allow for easier movement.
- The directional pad has been redesigned.
Additions have been made to the battle command system.
- Tab (Left) and Tab (Right) modes offer new means of navigating battle commands. These modes may be enabled via the Config menu.
Support for the following languages has been added:
The following gamepads are supported:
- Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery
- A number of bugs have been addressed.
-A button can now be used to activate or deactivate Sprint Shoes when equipped.
-Timing for selections made in the Opera House event have been adjusted.
- 665.8 MB
- Release Date:
- SQUARE ENIX
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it