*Screenshots show actual app in action and original artwork based on the original packaging. See how close to the real thing it is!
• Accurate simulation of the classic handheld machine
• Full retro sounds
• 3 difficulty levels
• Simple and addictive
• Totally nostalgic
• iCade support
HOW TO PLAY
1. Set speed control to the desired level. Slide power on/off switch to "on"
2. Move the Missile Launch lever side by side to aim at Invader or UFO and press Missile Launch button.
3. Game ends when you obtain 1,000 points or when all 3 Missile Launchers are destroyed or when Invader captures G-zone or when you have shot all of your 250 Missiles.
* When you obtain 700 points, one Missile Launcher and 50 Missiles are given as a bonus.
4. To start a new game simply switch slide to "off" and then to "on" again.
5. If using with iCade or compatible controller, press the iCade button on top left and you can now use a joystick and red fire(5) button.
NOTE: pressing this without connection to a compatible Bluetooth controller will bring up the keyboard. If this happens just press the button again to turn it off.
The original version is also available by us called "Galaxy Invader 1978"
- 22.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Rob Wilmot
Safe to Download