This app is not an encyclopedia of knowledge. You have to fill the app yourself. Just to familiarize yourself to the app I have added Daffodils as an example.
This app features:
- List all plants you want to keep track of.
- List all actions sorted per month.
- Mark an action as completed or ignored.
- Logbook to see what and when actions were taken.
- Add photo’s to actions and plants.
- Add a link to actions and plants for reference information.
- Share your images
- Get a notification at the beginning of the month when actions are planned
- Actions are always linked to plants. So add the plants first.
- When in any list, swipe to the left for more options.
- Use the option buttons at the bottom of the screen to add or edit information.
- You can also access the photos thru iTunes to store them on your computer.
- 14.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Wouter van de Velde
Safe to Download