1. Speed information (kph, mph and knots)
2. GPS Altitude (meters and feet), and also Pressure Altitude with 1013.25 mbar setting.
3. Barometric information (hPa, Hg, PSI, kPa, and mmHg)
4. Accelerometer (G forces)
5. Location and heading (Latitude, Longitude, Magnetic and True heading)
6. Magnetic force (in microtesla and Gauss)
7. Sound level meter (dB)
9. All the previous combined!
A real-time graph shows the updated values for each instrument, and a map is available when location and heading are selected.
Sliding the instrument to the left exposes the option to mark the value - a quick annotation of the current value for future comparison.
Minimum and Maximum values for each instrument are recorded, and can also be reset with a tap.
Unit definitions available through Wiki links.
Share the sensor information, or use it on other apps, such as a note or email.
Things you can do with this app:
* Find hidden cameras, metal structures or even electric wires behind walls, with the Magnetometer
* Check if the weather is improving, with the Barometer
* Check how fast your train, plane or boat is going with the GPS Speedometer
* Find your current Altitude with the GPS altimeter, or an altitude calibrated to 1023.25, or your own QNH setting on the Barometer
* Discover how many G's you endure on a roller coaster ride
* Record all this and more and explore the data on a spreadsheet (In App Purchase required!)
* Recording of all the data that you can later share with other Apps in CSV format. (You need to do an in-app Purchase for this feature).
* View all sensor information at once (In-App purchase required).
* Option to produce spoken values at regular intervals.
* Data update frequency from 1 ms to 1 second. (In-App purchase required).
* Ability to enable and disable each instrument (In-App purchase required).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Fixed a font sizing issue in the All Instruments page *
* Refined UI to show the instrument dedicated full screen button *
* Fixed some issues with graphics, mainly negative values in case of altitude (Hello Netherlands) *
* Stand alone Apple Watch App - It will show the Watch sensor values, it is not a companion app that relays your phone's data *
* Some updates related to the latest iOS versions, such as dark mode *
- 6.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it