And don't forget to jump, either.
It's a hard world, but stickmen don't get to decide their own rules.
Jump from building to building, avoid boxes which slow you down, and especially avoid the giant spiky metal balls which totally kill you.
Nobody said being a stickman was easy.
There are some perks though. Like, you can post your best run distances to Game Center. And also, you can brag about them on Twitter.
Well, what are you waiting for stickman?! Go, go, go!
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Fixed delayed touch input issue on screen edges
- Updated store icon
- Darker blue icon grid lines
- UI changes
- Removed ads
- Added clouds
- Added custom 'death text'
- Increased building height variability
- Shrunk box obstacles by 10%
- Reduced maximum running speed by 15%
- Updated icon
- Adjusted stickman position for fairness on all devices
Thanks guys! Leave a review if you like :)
- Fixed iOS 7.0.0 crashing
- Fixed background audio bug
- Added 'Rate' button
I'm having a bit of a rough time adjusting to my new life as squire for Brienne of Tarth. She's a really great knight, but I'm just kind of inexperienced. Anyway, thanks for the support guys!
- Added sinking platforms
- Added doorway platforms
- Added vibration effects
- Added support for iOS 7.0.0
- Reset all leaderboard scores above 7,500m
- Increased running acceleration
- Reduced box frequency
- Improved background appearance
- Improved parallax scrolling
More to come soon!
- 10.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Andrew Seid
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it