No more fumbling for index cards when a customer calls. Use Groomer.io's quick search to know all sorts of information on your client before you ever answer the phone. From this one place you can see customer contact information, including all the pet information. And what's great, is all the information is optional!
Keep track of when your client was here last and what services they received. See pictures, and notes that you took regarding past appointments. If a client wants what they had previously, no problem, just reschedule the past appointment. This way the prices are consistent for each customer.
Manage Your Day:
Keep track of which clients are scheduled to come in, which pets are currently in your facility and who you should be expecting for pick up, all in once place. Of course Groomer.io will notify the customer automatically when their pet is ready for pickup, leaving you more time to focus on what you love to do – Groom.
Save When They Pay:
Groomer.io has a point of sale built right in. Take Cash or Check in no time. Paying with a card? No problem, Groomer.io has partnered with SignaPay LLC. to bring you cheap credit card processing rates. Now you can save money while you make money.
• Added the ability to resend a Pay Ahead link from the check out screen
• Fixed a crash related to iOS 10 devices
• Minor bug fixes.
• The chat screen will now show the logged in user's name that sent the message.
• Better error handling when printing appointment slips.
• When using book again in [x] weeks after checking a client out, we now calculate from today instead of the appointments drop off time.
• When using book again in [x] weeks after a checking a client out, we no longer copy photos or tags.
• You may mark a message as read and unread.
• Badges no longer only shows a "!" but an actual count of how many unread messages.
• The message badges no longer 'go missing'
IMPORTANT: If you share one login account among many facilities, this update will make chat notifications difficult to use. Please contact support so we can setup your account in a more advantageous way.
• Fixed a crash when downloading the calendar into your iCloud or Google calendar.
• Fixed a date formatting issue when viewing appointments on a map.
1. When navigating to the calendar, sometimes the current day was used, instead of the selected future date.
2. The waiting area is no longer copied over to the upcoming appointment.
• Fixed a bug when using Square that prevented the Square Point of Sale app from completing transactions once redirected back to Groomer.io
• Fixed a visual layout bug that prevented the display of the full ordinal day number on the current day's calendar cell when using an iPhone.
• Receipts that are emailed to the customer present the appointment time in the proper timezone.
• Fixed an issue where the more screen would be empty requiring use of the back button on launch.
• Fixed an issue when scheduling on a 15 min increment caused an issue with bulk scheduling
• Fixed an issue where incorrect service variations where displaying
• Fixed a crash when viewing appointment history
• Fixed a crash on devices running iOS 10
• Added the ability to mark a receipt as unpaid
• Optimized for Updates for iOS 13
• Minor bug fixes.
• Added time blocks to block scheduling. If you need to mark arbitrary time as blocked up this feature is for you. It is experimental, but if you want to check it out you can enable it from the more tab, tap your name at the top, then choose my preferences. From there you can enable time blocks. If you notice strange behavior when time blocks are enabled, we would appreciate your feedback, and you may turn them off the same way you turned them on.
• Follow-up notes are no longer copied over when using the schedule again functionality. Follow-up notes are meant to be used for same day notes. If you would like the notes to copy over please use the regular notes field.
• Fixed a bug that could cause you to get stuck inside of a screen when modifying employee schedules from the calendar view.
• When using block scheduling, appointments for 'today' now show the working status of the appointment instead of the confirmation status.
• You may now zoom in on your terms of service document for better legibility.
• Collecting addresses is now easier for mobile facilities.
• Fixed a big when mobile groomers send a personal text.
• Added the cancelation reason when an appointment is canceled from the customer profile.
• Improve the experience of finding a customer to check out for busy shops.
• Added a load more button in the conversations list.
• Fixed an issue relating to groomers showing a full in the app, but not being shown full for online booking.
- 51.5 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it