The Haus app is optimized to "memorize" well. The exam viewing mode is in the center so you can see the exam often. Widgets and Apple Watch (coming soon) are available to take the test in time.
Haus Note, on the other hand, focused on "notes".
In a nutshell, it is said that the general notebook has been combined with the feature of review cycle.
There is no feature of test mode, and you can see the entire contents of the note and the title only mode.
Note In Full View mode, you can easily click on the URL to view the material you will need to repeat, using the time you want.
As the function of the note is emphasized, we are preparing to put the decoration in the note body, such as forward search function and underline.
What if you want to be an expert in your field?
What if you want to improve your skills?
Haus Note is a note app that helps you to gather all of the url materials on the web that are worth repeating and worthy of mine, in one place, and repeat it according to the Ebbinghaus forgetting curve cycle.
Do not miss a good video, a tech column, an article, or a blog. Save it in the Haus Note app, and repeat it on the review date with iPhone, iPad or Google Sheets. Haus Note will let you know the review date.
- Step1 (day1) 9/1
- Step2 (day2) 9/2
- Step3 (day3) 9/3
- Step4 (after 3days) 9/6
- Step5 (after 7days) 9/13
- Step6 (after 15days) 9/28
- Step7 (after 30days) 10/28
If you have repeated it for one object for 57 days, it can be mine.
■ Features ■
- Iteration cycle is divided into 7 steps to calculate automatically so that we do not miss the review cycle.
- It is filtered out only to be reviewed today. Just concentrate on memorizing today.
- You can review it in the way of exam, and it helps you to memorize long-term memory.
- Do not miss your best review time by registering multiple notifications.
- Sync between iPhone/iPad and Google Sheets.
- Provides the ability to test with widgets. We can review every minute.
- You can see your memorization schedule step by step.
- You can adjust the font size.
- You can reset the repetition cycle at any time, so you can study again with a new mind from today.
- You can keep your data in archive.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Sung Hee Bae
Safe to Download