Every day tells a different story about how Jill initially feels negatively due to an automatic thought, learns her thought is not true, and ultimately becomes happy again.
A Different Story Each Day:
- Falling Off Your Bike
- Learning Something New
- Losing Your First Tooth
- Making Friends
- Now Knowing The Answer
- Playing By Yourself
Built by parents for parents, this app was built to encourage conversation between parent and child about negative thoughts and how they can be replaced with more helpful ones to improve their emotional health.
*App is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional service or advice. By using this app you agree to http://www.thoughtswork.co/terms .
- Fixed missing text for the "Not Knowing The Answer" story
- Fixed Memory Game bug where games abruptly when answering incorrectly
- While reading, tap right side of screen to go to next page; left side of screen to go back
- Updated story top bar with more intuitive nav icons
- Updated story in "What are Actions?" and "They're all connected" sections
- Send your feedback and ideas to email@example.com
- Improved user interface where child makes same cognitive error in multiple stories
- Tapping back button during story now goes to previous page in story
- 23.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Paul Tongyoo
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it