Hospital Pharmacist’s Letter is designed for professional pharmacists and pharmacy students. It helps clinicians develop expertise on new medications, updated guidelines, and the best methods for running a safe and efficient pharmacy through NEW, evidence-based recommendations delivered every month. It's written and peer-reviewed by pharmacists for real-world practical application of the latest clinical findings.
The app is FREE to download to your personal device, but it requires a valid login supplied by your hospital or organization to access all content and resources.
- Current Issue: 10-15 concise, easy-to-read articles released every month
- Past Issues: Search previous archives for relevant information fast
- Browse by Subject: Drill down to clinical resources (charts, checklists, FAQs, etc.) by specialty
- Browse Charts: Review the latest charts and download or share
- Browse Patient Education: English, Spanish and French patient handouts at 5th-grade reading level
- New Drugs: Check out approvals, new dosage forms, and withdrawals
- First-Time Generics: Find out exactly when a specific drug’s generic will be released
- Search: Search thousands of resources
- Forum: Share your medication questions and get answers from other clinicians
- Favorites: Save your favorite resources and articles for quick access on-the-go
- Social Sharing: Share resources to social networks or by email
Hospital Pharmacist’s Letter is part of the TRC Healthcare Medication Advisory Suite, which includes Hospital Pharmacy Technician's Letter, Hospital Prescriber's Letter and Nurse’s Letter. TRC also offers a Natural Medicine Suite for clinicians.
- 66.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Therapeutic Research Center
Safe to Download