iCam Pro allows you to remotely monitor multiple live video and audio webcam feeds from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE.
iCam Pro also includes support for iCam Pro Cloud, a service that automatically backs up iCamSource Pro events to the cloud as soon as they are recorded. Event backups can then be easily viewed from iCam Pro or downloaded directly from the web if the iCamSource Pro ever goes offline or the computer is stolen.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America in addition to the "Dog Lover" iPhone TV Ad - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback recorded video Events and receive Notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad when Motion or Sound are detected by your iCamSource Pro(s).
iCam Pro Features include:
- Widescreen video support.
- Significantly improved real-time video quality and frame rate.
- Sound detection and recording.
- Detection, notification, and scheduling settings can be set remotely from the iCam Pro app.
- Manually Start / Stop recording from the iCam Pro app.
- Talk Back to the computer running the iCamSource Pro from your mobile device.
- Receive and review brief animated summary notifications of your iCamSource Pro's most recent motion detection events on Apple Watch.
- Improved recording video / audio playback.
- User interface improvements in both the iCam Pro app and the iCamSource Pro.
- Auto-detection of network IP cam JPEG and MJPEG URLs in the iCamSource Pro.
iCam Pro is free to use on your local network. Remote access and notifications require iCam Pro Service, available either as a one-time purchase, or as a low-cost monthly subscription.
Please note that to use iCam Pro you will also need to download the free iCamSource Pro software from http://skjm.com/icampro/ or purchase our iCamSource Pro Mobile app.
The iCamSource Pro software supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X 10.9 and later. iCamSource Pro Mobile supports camera-enabled iOS devices running iOS 7 or later.
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
You can also visit http://skjm.com/icampro/support.php#faq for a list of other Frequently Asked Questions.
About Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
If you have "Apple Watch Alerts" enabled in your iCamSource Pro or iCamSource Pro Mobile you can now view the same brief animated summary notifications on your iPhone or iPad by 3D Touching / Long Pressing any motion detection notifications you receive that include a preview thumbnail image.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- iCam Pro Cloud is a service that automatically backs up iCamSource Pro events to the cloud as soon as they are recorded.
- Event backups can then be easily viewed from iCam Pro or downloaded directly from the web if the iCamSource Pro ever goes offline or the computer is stolen.
- Please visit http://skjm.com/icampro/help/cloud.php for more information.
- The action / share button in the Events list has been changed to the "more" button to better reflect its usage.
- Other minor interface tweaks and improvements.
- Fixed a number of crashes.
* Thank you to forum user Beyondthetech for the suggestions! :)
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue that would cause iCam Pro to rotate unnecessarily at launch.
- Fixed an issue that caused the live camera audio to not play through Bluetooth headphones when connected.
- Fixed an issue that would cause iCam Pro to close when an incoming phone call arrived.
- Various other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixes bugs introduced by the new 3D Touch iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Press-and-hold the white Microphone button when zoomed-in on a camera to talk back to the computer running the iCamSource Pro.
Apple Watch Support
- The latest versions of the iCamSource Pro now optionally upload encrypted Apple Watch Alerts to our servers whenever motion is detected.
- Apple Watch Alerts are brief summary notifications of your iCamSource Pro's most recent motion detection events that you can receive and review on your Apple Watch.
- Bug Fixes
* Talk Back and Apple Watch Support require updating your computer to the latest version of the iCamSource Pro available at http://skjm.com/icampro/support.php
- Bug fixes.
- 40.4 MB
- Update Date:
- SKJM, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it