The If Found Lock Screen app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch allows you to add messages to your Lock Screen wallpaper. Most people use it to add their contact information to the Lock Screen, so that if their iOS device is ever lost, whoever finds it can easily get in touch with them. This is a new app which replaces our popular original If Found Lock Screen app.
You can add as many messages as you need. Just drag and drop to move the text to any location. Double tap to edit the text. You can enter any text that you want, as well as change the font, color, size, and alignment of the text. You can also change the color, transparency, and width of the background color bar behind the text.
You can choose any photo from your Photo Library, or pick from the free wallpapers that come with the app. Move the photo by dragging, and resize it by pinching. Double tap the photo to choose a different photo.
- For the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Add as many text areas as you need. Enter any text that you want.
- Easily edit the text, and its font, color, size, and alignment.
- Set the color, transparency, and width of the background color bar behind the text.
- Choose photos from your Photo Library or free wallpapers.
- Drag to move or pinch to resize the photo.
- Optimized for the retina display.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or higher.
Please use our website to contact us.
- 32.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Out of Web Site!
Safe to Download