Freecycle is comprised of local groups striving to make a difference. Search for and add local groups to your favorites and start browsing items people are giving away for free!
Optimized for iPhone 5/5S and iPad.
Visit us on Facebook!
Go to: https://www.facebook.com/iFreeCycle
Disclaimer: The author is not affiliated, associated, or endorsed by The Freecycle Network, nor is the iFreeCycle application associated with or sponsored by The Freecycle Network. Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network.
- It was thought version 3.2 addressed the crash issue certain users are experiencing; however, after further investigation, it was found that this was not the case. These crash events when loading listings have finally been duplicated and a permanent fix has been found.
As a reminder, users are encouraged to use https://www.facebook.com/iFreeCycle to post comments, concerns, and issues they may be experiencing.
- Capability has been added to the Create Post interface that allows users to choose a photo from their Photo Library or take a new photo!
- The app now has the capability to determine when a post has been blocked from upload due to issues with "overlapping descriptions" to a user's other posts.
- Your requests have not gone unnoticed! The capability to search through listings, groups, and posts has been added.
- Fixed a bug in the iPad version that showed bar button items when viewing a user's own post; this is unintended behavior.
- Entered example searches as placeholder text in the search bar when users want to search for new groups. This hopefully helps guide users to build searches that will yield good results.
Note: Users may have to re-enter their username at login if they have asked the app to save that information. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- 1.8 MB
- Update Date:
- David Hanna
Safe to Download