Create PDF (or other format) file from your image in a few steps:
1. Select your input file - you may chose between different sources like gallery, iCloud or just capture a new photo. You may also share file from other apps
2. Choose output format from available ones
3. Convert! It will take only a few seconds
4. Share converted file the way you like or save it to Files app on iPhone
Access your conversion history - there is a related tab in the app. There you may also repeat sharing of converted files or delete those you don't need anymore.
Supported image formats:
pdf, svg, jpg, png, bmp, gif, tiff, heic, ai, cdr, emf, odg, pcx, psd, tga, wbmp, webp, wmf and more to come!
Some conversions are done on a secure cloud server so you must have an internet connection to use this app. You should be aware that by using this app, you agree that your files will be sent over the internet from the app to the cloud server for conversion.
Subscription plans - Unlimited:
• 1-week subscription — US$ 0.99
• 1-month subscription — US$ 2.49
• 12-month subscription — US$ 17.99
Note: price may vary depending on location.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase;
For any questions or inquiries, please get in touch: email@example.com
- 31.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Evgeniya Kuznetsova
Safe to Download