Indian Rummy or Paplu as it is sometimes called, is a card game with little variation from the original Rummy score. It is played with 13 cards and at least two decks and sometimes jokers(wild cards).
Table Rules :-
1. Played between 2 to 5 players
2. Each player brings a minimum amount to the table.
3. Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
4. One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
5. The second run can be pure or non pure (called Second Life).
- 94.5 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download