iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption. (Pro)
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes. (Pro)
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID. (Pro)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
2.Now supports dark mode.
2.Fixed other issues.
2. Added Save button back in Files.
2.Removed Open in and Save buttons in Files.
3.Improved Transfer Files from iZip to iZip Pro.
4.Fixed other defects.
2.Added support to share folders without zipping them first.
3.Fixed other defects.
2. Fixed defects.
2.Fixed the icons of supported zip files.
2. Added Landscape mode on iPhone devices.
3. Added storage space information in Data Statistics.
4. Built for new iPad Pro devices.
5. Optimized photo compressing.
6. Other bug fixes.
2. Added Default Sorting Method in Settings. Sorting can be done in both ascending and descending orders by tapping on the sorting method. Cloud drives are sorted using the same sorting method.
3. Added back In-app Upgrade in iZip free version. Now iZip users can upgrade through in-app purchase to the Premium version.
4. Added Spotlight search support for Files. Users now can search and open a file in iZip using Spotlight search.
5. Various bug fixed.
6. Build for iOS 12 and new iPhone devices.
2. Fixed an issue of resulting in an empty HEIC image.
2. Optimized HEIC image processing.
2. Allow printing multiple documents and images.
3. Allow sharing multiple documents.
4. Added support of OneDrive for Business in Document Browser.
2. Added better error handling of unsupported document types.
2. Bug fixes.
- Encrypted RAR files.
- Encrypted 7Z files.
- TGZ files.
- BZip and TBZ files.
2. Fixed the encoding issue when showing text files in foreign languages.
3. Fixed app crashing when opening certain documents.
4. Better handling of FaceID/TouchID to unlock screen.
2. Added support for Face ID.
3. Added Default Photo Size in Zip Settings.
2. Fixed App crashing in iOS 11 when saving images to Camera Roll.
3. Fixed the issue of opening a document in another App in iOS 11.
- 57.7 MB
- Update Date:
- ComcSoft Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it