*** Review - 4/5 - "strategically satisfying" "definitely a card game worth picking up"*** 148Apps
*** Review - 4/5 - "Jaipur, the latest weapon in Asmodee's war to conquer all of mobile board gaming." "A ten-year old classic brought back to life on mobile. A great fit, and a great port."*** PocketTactics
A Spiel des Jahres Recommended game, Jaipur is one of the most most well-loved 2-player tabletop games. Jaipur is a fast-paced card game for two players with a blend of tactics, risk and luck. You are one of the most powerful traders in Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan. You and your opponent duel to demonstrate to the Maharajah that you can earn a greater profit than your competition. At the end of a round, one player receives the Maharajah's seal of excellence, and the first player to earn two seals of excellence wins the privilege of being invited to the Maharajah’s court!
Each turn, you can choose to take one card, exchange your cards for other goods, buy the camels needed to transport your wares, or sell at the market. The sooner you sell and the more you sell of a single good at once, the higher your profit.
If you take cards, you have to choose between taking all the camels, taking 1 card from the market or swapping 2 to 5 cards between the market and your cards. If you sell cards, you get to sell only one type of good per turn, and you get as many chips from that good as you sold cards. The chips’ values decrease as the game progresses, but you get increasingly high rewards for selling sets of 3, 4, or 5 cards of the same good at a time, so it’s all about waiting just the right amount of time to make your trade.
You can’t sell camels, but they are integral to trading and they’re also worth a little something at the end of the round, sometimes enough to secure the win so use them smartly!
In this digital adaptation of the award-winning card game, find a comprehensive interactive tutorial and an extensive campaign mode. Solo play is available at three levels of difficulty. Play online 2 player cross-platform or locally in pass & play mode. Track your achievements within the app and use your Asmodee Digital account to sign on. Enjoy beautiful illustrations by Vincent Dutrait.
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
• A faithful adaptation of Sebastien Pauchon's original Jaipur game
• Online cross-platform 2 player mode
• Local pass & play mode
• Solo play against 3 difficulty levels of AI
• An extensive campaign mode
• All new artwork by Vincent Dutrait
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Achievement tracking
• No in-app purchases or ads
• Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
2014 Juego del Año Finalist
2011 Games Magazine Best New Family Card Game Winner
2010 Spiel des Jahres Recommended
2010 Lys Grand Public Finalist
2010 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Two-players
2010 Golden Geek Best Card Game Nominee
2010 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
2010 Fairplay À la carte Winner
For more information, please visit http://asmodee-digital.com/jaipur
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/jaipur/
Find all the latest news for Jaipur on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Various bug fixes
We are listening to your feedbacks! Please contact us via our support page: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/jaipur/
- Chinese and Korean languages
- You can now see the list of the players that are in an online game
- Some bugs fixed
Thanks for your feedback.
• New “Expert” difficulty mode in solo
• In Pass & Play mode a message now indicates that the tablet should be tilted towards you to see the cards
• When playing in Pass & Play mode:
○ the help banner has been deleted
○ the score is now visible
• Enhanced multiplayer mode (taking into account messages indicating the absence of the opponent, when the player is replaced by a robot, his name is replaced)
• In online mode, the time available for each round is now 60 sec
• Memory management optimizations
• Corrections of various bugs and stabilization of the game engine which should bring more stability in the online game
• Text changes in the tutorial to be clearer on the trade feature and how to move in campaign mode
• Bigger number of remaining cards in the deck
• The screen for choosing the solo game options has been revised:
○ 1 single panel and not 2
○ Additional game modes will only appear if you have unlocked at least one mode in the campaign mode
Your feedback is important to us in order to improve the game!
You should experience less crashes in the campaign mode.
Thanks for your support.
- 254.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Asmodee Digital
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it