We work with the best artists from around the world. Our puzzle artists include Lucy Truman, the illustrator of Confession of a Shopaholic book series covers; Pascal Campion, the world-renowned independent digital illustrator; and Robert McCall, the NASA illustrator who designed the original movie poster for 2001: A Space Odyssey and many others.
Instructions on how to play our game:
- Sit somewhere comfortable - home, cafe, office (hide from your boss), bus, train, etc…You may also stand, if you want to tone your leg muscles.
- Use your headphone or speaker - taking advantage of the relaxing music while playing the puzzles. Or mute if you prefer to have some quiet time.
- Grab a drink - be it coffee, tea, wine, cocktail, scotch, etc. Our staff prefers wine.
- Make sure you complete the puzzles to unlock the stories! Each story has its unique style, twist, and message.
- Play at your own pace - there is no competition. Take your time, because this game is designed to relax and meditate you.
Please follow us on Twitter:
- The game is free-to-play, and you may choose to pay real money to unlock collections, and purchase in-game gems.
- A network connection is required for downloading collections and making in-app purchases.
- Advertising could appear in the game.
- The game may ask you to connect with social media accounts.
- If you encounter any issues with the game, please use “Help” within the game. You my contact us from there.
© 2016 Happy Square Studio Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Jigsaw Story, Jigsaw Story puzzles, and all related designs are trademarks and copyrights owned by, in part or whole, Happy Square Studio Inc and its artists.
Use of this application is governed by Happy Square Studio's Terms and Conditions. It is available at: https://www.happysquarestudio.com/terms
- 194.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Happy Square Studio Inc
Safe to Download