However, saying Kaddish can be daunting, for those experiencing a loss for the first time and have not had to say Kaddish before.
Kaddish Assistant helps you learn how to say Kaddish at your own pace and in your own tradition. Read along as each word of the Kaddish is recited and highlighted. Learn how to properly pronounce each word, using either Hebrew or transliteration. And understand what each word means with integrated translations.
Kaddish Assistant helps with the following:
· Read-along and learn to say Kaddish at your own pace.
· Select from three traditions including: Ashkenazic, Sephardic and Chabad.
· Use the built-in Yahtzheit calculator to determine when to say Kaddish.
· Use the “My Yahtzheits” feature to save key family Yahrtzeit dates and be notified before upcoming Yahrtzeits.
· Notify friends and loved ones when and where you will be saying Kaddish so they can join you and help you make a minyan.
· Kaddish quick tips and articles help demystify this spiritual prayer.
· Request that Kaddish be recited in Israel.
· And more…
The app is available with multilingual support, including the following languages: English, Hebrew, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- 29.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Chabad.org Jewish Apps
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it