Kakuro (also called Kakkuro, kakro, cross sums or カックロ), is a logic game that consists of filling in a grid of numbers, in the same way as a crossword puzzle. If you enjoyed Sudoku logic, you'll love Kakuro's puzzles
As with Sudoku, the rules of Kakuro are simple and can be learned in a few minutes. All you need to do is make simple additions to put your logic to the test.
Kakuro Plus offers 15 different game levels and 200 puzzles per level: It will probably take you more than a couple of hundred hours, and a lot of logic to get these 2800 puzzles finished.
As with Sudoku or crosswords, each puzzle has a unique solution. It is up to you to find it using your logic and perspicacity.
This version of Kakuro ++ allows you :
• To access all the 2800 Kakuro puzzles.
• To begin and progress, some puzzles have been specially designed for beginners. Their small size and difficulty levels is suitable for first-time players.
• To access grids of any level. The 15 game levels provide a smooth progression, from beginner to logic expert.
• Annotate the table, to record assumptions and move forward in complicated cases.
• To go back: there is a "UNDO" button to cancel up to 100 actions. Don't be afraid to test your assumptions anymore.
• To enjoy high definition graphics for maximum readability.
This version of Kakuro ++ adds unique features:
• An automatic deletion of unnecessary assumptions, when one of them is no longer logical.
• A help system, which offers you several possibilities:
• Check if your grid has errors, without showing them to you. This allows you to remove a doubt, without providing you with the solution.
• Show you where the mistakes are.
• Give you a hint, which will allow you to move forward in difficult cases.
• A visualization of all possible combinations of a clue. A color set shows you the possible logical values.
The Kakuro rules:
• Your goal is to fill in the grid with numbers from 1 to 9 like a crossword puzzle.
• The clues tell you the amount to be reached in each group of horizontal or vertical boxes.
• As with Sudoku or crosswords, you will win when the game board is fully filled, without any mistakes.
Feel free to send me your comments (via the app) so that future versions will be even more attractive.
Good Kakuro to all of you!
Some additions you will see in this new version:
-I've added new grids for level 14. There are 50 of them now.
-I've added a level 15 with 50 slightly larger and more difficult grids.
-I've modified some of the code (loading and saving) to better handle the rare cases where the files were not processed properly.
-A bug that prevented you to play some level 0 puzzles has been solved.
-I've added 15 "level 14" puzzles. More are coming soon.
-Size of the app has been reduced
-I've changed some UI details (feedbacks)
-I made some technical changes in order to avoid some very unfrequent bugs.
contact me at email@example.com for any remarks or suggestions
-Undo bug has been corrected: faster stronger better ! :)
You can now play in Italian and Portuguese.
there are lots of small changes everywhere, mostly about animation. There are also small graphic changes.
there are also some minor changes and some bugs have been fixed. Thanks to Tom for reporting the last one.
-a few hundred grids have been added
-a help system allows you to find errors, or get a clue when you are blocked
-An automatic deletion of unnecessary assumptions, when one of them is no longer logical.
-The possibility of adding new grids
This version also displays advertising banners, which allow me to continue to offer you new versions, new grids with even more features.
- 64.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Chaviro Software
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it