- Large gallery of individually generated static and dynamic lighting scenes for Philips Hue
- Background sounds, including curated playlists that work with Apple Music and Spotify
- Smart groups allowing to launch multiple scenes at the same time
- Space Planner that helps Lamptier to learn about your Philips Hue lighting setup
- Dedicated "Lights Off" functionality with timers
- Fine tuning mechanism to adjust every scene to your needs
- Ability to create own scenes and presets
To get started with Lamptier, all you need to do is place your Philips Hue lights on the Space Planner. Lamptier will analyse your Philips Hue lighting setup and generate lighting scenes that are tailored to your specific environment.
Lamptier has a large gallery of lighting scenes ranging from simple everyday arrangements to more complex dynamic scenes for special occasions. The collection is constantly updated by Lamptier's team of developers, designers and music curators.
Lamptier supports Smart Groups that allow you to decide which lights should be used in each scene. Multiple scenes can be activated at the same time.
The app requires a Philips Hue bridge connected to local network and a set of Philips Hue bulbs in order to run. Access to Lamptier gallery of lighting scenes requires subscription that is available as an in-app purchase. Some scenes are made available free of charge from time to time.
The following auto-renewable subscription plans are offered:
- Lamptier Starter Plan (1-month subscription, up to 15 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Monthly Plan (1-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Quarterly Plan (3-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Lamptier Yearly Plan (12-month subscription, up to 50 enabled lamps)
- Access to lighting scene gallery will be unlocked for the term of subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable
Please note, Lamptier is an independent 3rd party app that works with the Philips Hue system, however, we are not Philips and are not associated with Philips.
An active subscription to Apple Music (purchased separately) is required to enjoy the benefits of lighting scenes that rely on playlists containing Apple Music tracks.
Stability and performance improvements.
- 186.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Infoality Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it