• Covers every nonmalignant hematologic disease and is a comprehensive collection of more than 2,000 images.
• Contains sections on flow cytometry patterns, immunostaining, external manifestations, anomalies, skin conditions, blood cells and marrow.
• Multiple examples of major diseases and their variations, from patient to patient. You will not only find multiple, but varied examples of the same type of benign, malignant, and hematologic disease.
• Helps with the accuracy of diagnosis.
• Supplementary educational content for pediatric and adult hematologists.
• Helps to teach hematology and pathology fellows morphology.
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of Lichtman's Atlas of Hematology by McGraw-Hill Education.
Marshall A. Lichtman, MD, Professor of Medicine and of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Rochester Medical Center, School of Medicine and Dentistry,Rochester, New York
Nancy Wang, PhD, Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, School of Medicine and Dentistry
Jean A. Shafer, MS, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York (Retired)
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- 412.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it