The game plays really well for children, and yet can be played quite seriously, if you want to exercise the brain cells. At the simple level, the winner appears to be a matter of chance; at the analytic level, the winner will probably be the first one who can analyze the end game correctly.
All you do (on your turn) is to join two next-door dots on the grid, drawing a line and trying to complete a hexagon. Each time you make a hexagon, you must take another turn. If you fail to make a hexagon, the other (or next) player then takes his turn to draw a line.
---- HOW TO PLAY
Starting with an empty grid of dots, players take turns adding a single horizontal or diagonal line between two unjoined adjacent dots. The player who completes the sixth side of a Hexagon earns one point and takes another turn(regardless of which player had drawn the other segments of that hexagon). If you fail to make a hexagon, the other (or next) player then takes his turn to draw a line. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner is the player with the most points.
---- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
You can simply start a match with global random player. No log-in and no any other hassle required. Online multiplayer is also designed for all ages including children. Users are not allowed to edit their name and not able to upload profile pictures. So now worries about bad names or bad profile pictures.
- A perfect family game.
- Designed for all ages, perfect for kids & adults!
- Offline multiplayer. Play against friends.
- Play against Bots. Choose between 3 modes of difficulty.
- 20+ unique challenges.
- Dark and light themes.
- Offline puzzle game. Play anytime without internet.
- Minimalist game design. Optimized for all screens.
- Smaller app size. Installs quickly.
- Lines & Hexa contains ads varying from banners, interstitials & video.
- Lines & Hexa is free to play, however, you may purchase in-app items to remove ads & unlock challenges.
Lines & Hexa has been a joy to develop, and we hope you have as much fun playing it as we had making it.
As always, thanks so much for your support!
- 25.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Spearmint Games
Safe to Download