LiP FiT™ Phonics 2
Makes COMBINING the vowels sounds logical (and achievable) for children, parents and teachers
LiP FiT™ Phonics 2 introduces the user to the combinations of vowel sounds found mostly in the middle of words. The mouth formations are the way the user can distinguish between the sounds in the words.
• Shows the link between sounds and letters
• Teaches the mouth movements
• Creates the foundation for speech, writing and reading
• Essential practice for combining the sounds of the alphabet from 3 years old
Letter combinations include: ay, ai, ei, aw, au, ar, all, alk, er, ur, ir, wor, ea, ed, ed, ee, ea, ey, ing, ite, igh, ie, ice, oa, oo, ew, oo, ow, ou, ow, oy, ough, ute, ui, ue.
Also included: words with 2-4 syllables.
For ages 7plus: Use LiP FiT™ applications when you are concerned about your child’s achievement in spelling, reading, comprehension; or visual and/or auditory processing.
KINEPHONICS® speech to reading language learning system
Copyright © December 2015 Inschool Teaching Australia Pty Limited
Developing Reading and Language Skills Provisional Patent 2016
Software: Digital Guru Pty Ltd Publisher: Kinephonics.com
Touch the picture and your reflection will magically appear; look at your mouth and say the word; touch the word; swipe to next page.
• Use as a regular exercise at home before school [minimum 6-8 times]
• Use in addition to all school reading and writing programs
• Try it yourself to understand
• Watch your child as they learn the mouth movements of the sounds
Enable all pages [off]: Each star turns yellow as the page is completed.
Enable all pages [on]: All stars turn yellow; swipe left and right to re-visit pages; compare pictures, words, mouth movements and sounds; use stars to search words.
Change the speed of the voice using the slider
Change voice for your enjoyment
If no sound, check mute, volume and Bluetooth settings
KINEPHONICS® speech to reading | www.kinephonics.com
* Improved responsiveness and performance
* Added setting to choose between language dialects
* Minor phoneme updates
- 32.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Kinephonics IP Pty Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it