Now you can quickly create an office lottery pool, invite your members, and begin collecting contributions, buying tickets, scanning them and kick back and wait until the the drawing. After the drawing, everyone on the team will get notified of the winning tickets!
Never again worry if someone bought the "winning ticket" without you. Everything is transparent and comes with a legal agreement template that everyone e-signs to use as a starting point.
Simple, minimalistic design. Only need a phone number or a google/facebook auth to begin as a member.
Functionality in free version includes:
* Create a group with unlimited members
* e-Sign technology that stores signatures and compiles a signed pdf agreement
* Manage rollover events within the team
* Allocate contributions for specific drawings, calculating share percentages
* Manage everyone's balance (member pays $40 upfront, manager deducts $10/week for example)
* Historical drawings, saving numbers
* Manual input of tickets only supported
* Notifications of changes to group settings, members, drawings, contributions, low surplus balance, jackpot updates, cutoff times, and much more!
>>>Additional in app purchase of Cloud Storage and OCR scanning for Payout Manager ($3.99/monthly)
* Sync tickets to cloud for storage
* Automatic entry of tickets
* Saves time and more accurate than typing
* Ticket image transparency for all members
* Utilizes proprietary pay-only API
* Use winnings to pay for subscription
(we will help you keep track of it)
*Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
*Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can cancel or manage your subscription in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to manual input of tickets.
*Please note: any unused portion of free scans will be forfeited when you purchase the premium subscription which will allow unlimited scans.
Terms of service: http://officejackpot.com/tos.html
-Changed 'Review and Accept' terms to just 'Review' to avoid confusion
-New functionality for number of draws: if you have purchased multiple draws for the same number combination you can add this to the ticket upload screen and it will duplicate that ticket N drawings out for you
-Fix to the 'Paid' image on certain screen sizes
- 59.0 MB
- Release Date:
- OFFICE JACKPOT, LLC
Safe to Download