• Pop-Up scheduling and management
• Accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover
• Tax automatically calculated based off location
• Store Customer Information for quick checkout
• Manage returns and refunds right in the app
• Inventory management with real-time tracking
- Renamed the filters on the Customers list to 'Customer' and 'Guest' to search by Customer name and email or email only for guests.
- Fixed a bug where certain configurations could result in an incorrect Live Sale link for copying.
- Fixed an issue where authentication was not correctly expiring in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash on startup for a few users.
- Improvements made to the hand key form keeping consistent across the BLESS platform.
- New payment flow which prompts the total amount before providing payment information.
- Customer not receiving their invoice? Copy the invoice link straight from the app!
- More Styles = New Filters. Scroll through filters to quickly manage inventory.
- Small tweak to the inventory screen to improve type readability when more text is present.
There’s dark at the end of the tunnel! Dark Mode now available in color themes. Just press on the LuLaRoe logo and tap Choose Color Theme.
ALL orders in pop-ups (not just Album Sales) can now be filtered by date!
Searching for inventory? Use the new search field to quickly navigate to the exact style/size!
Everyone sees all push notifications!
Return shipping at any time, not just with the first item.
Album Sales pop-up stays at the top.
Added date filtering on the Album Sales pop-up.
Added item count to the charts on pop-ups.
• Album sales pop-up sorted to top of list
• Refunded shipping option added
• Push notification display fixed
• Authentication defect resolved
• Zoomable item listing images
* Improvements made to sign in so that we can integrate with Facebook and/or other third parties.
* Click on Charts to quickly identify what is in each Pop-Up.
* Edit Loyalty points/rewards on a customer details.
• Buttons are better round than square.
Minor bug fixes
• What is your favorite LuLaRoe color? Set the app’s color theme under settings to your favorite, or change it depending on your mood!
• Introducing new buttons, same functionality, but with more lulawesomeness!
• Less math, more automation! Open Orders now provides a collective total amount of all unpaid/open invoices. Now for a collective sigh of relief.
We detected the detector didn’t like to detect addresses with a line 2, so we improved those address links so they will now open in Apple Maps.
Thank you for your feedback! Transfer your inventory to another retailer at a discounted price.
Want to voice your opinion? Sign-up to be a BLESS Beta Tester: http://bit.ly/blessbeta
Take a deep breath. Long winded inventory descriptions no longer fade out to nothing. Now we keep same size font and text wrap.
Updated our terrifyingly, grammatically incorrect, confirmation message under Customer Merge to just a scary grammatically correct message.
If you never sign out, your inventory cache goes stale. Now we force a refresh every 4 hours. (edited)
We fully anticipate the need to resend invoices given the nature of how long it takes to pay an invoice. When you send an invoice, the invoice sent date will populate with the day and the time when the invoice was sent.
Email email@example.com for feedback. Additional help options can be found under the Support menu.
Someone somewhere is probably having a birthday today and now you can view to see if it is your customer! Birthdays have been added to the customer registration form and updated on customer details - time to celebrate!
Never miss out on an important notification from yours truly. Added badge alerts in the app to view important messages on your own time.
We love your customers just as much as you do, reward them with free items! Opt-into the BLESS Loyalty Reward program through the BLESS web portal under Account/Settings/Loyalty Program to setup your point to reward ratio. Checkout Lucy’s Tips & Tricks in the Dashboard for additional details.
More transparency around payment errors. You can now immediately see the reason why a payment failed under View Payments so that you can take the necessary action.
Duplicate the excitement from a previous pop-up with the new “Duplicate” feature and easily set-up a new pop-up with the same location information.
In order to keep supporting the growing capabilities of newer operating systems; the minimum version has been increased from iOS 9 to iOS 10. If you have not updated to at least iOS 10, you will need to do so before using the BLESS app.
• Expand your horizons and your receiving screen! Now you can see a breakdown of style by size after receiving an order.
• It's been a long time coming but it brings us great joy to say that you can now send invoices to other retailers during wholesale transfers! And sending invoices to all open orders will include open transfers.
• Touch ID wasn't touchy enough, updated so the password will override on prompt.
• Our counting was off on receipt character count, but now it's not. You can count on it.
• Updated libraries to increase your app's performance and its IQ.
• The display limit of 200 orders to a pop-up has been removed. This will make the payment totals and the visible orders numbers match.
• RFID support.
• Ability to search payments by ID.
• Improved access to very large customer lists.
• Improved shipping and handling entry for new orders including support for up to three pre-configured shipping rates.
There’s still a lot of the year left and many more awesome features to roll out in 2018. Buckle up it’s gonna be an exciting year!!!
For navigation was better, sending invoices was a snap.
The leggings were hung by the chimney with care,
in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
Product images were nestled all snug in their beds,
With the steps to improve performance soon to be led,
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled down for a long winter's nap,
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer,
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.
"Now, DASHER! now, DANCER! now, PRANCER and VIXEN!
On, COMET! on CUPID! on, DONDER and BLITZEN!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!”
Happy Holidays to all our retailers!
- 124.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it