Televists and in-app exercises complement your in-person at-home physical therapy experience.
Most insurance accepted! No prescription required.
How Luna Works:
- Hours: 6:30am - 8:30pm, 7 days a week.
- Payment: All major insurance and Medicare accepted. $125 per visit for self-pay patients.
- Prescription? No, not required to start.
- Types of appointments: In-person at-home or Televisits.
- What we treat: Luna therapists have a wide range of expertise including: orthopedics, sports medicine, pain management, neurology, geriatrics, vestibular conditions, and many more.
- About Luna PTs: Luna’s therapists are all licensed, background-checked, and thoroughly vetted. We bring all the necessary equipment to your appointment to deliver exceptional care.
How to Schedule a Visit:
- Submit a request for a day and time that works for you.
- Get matched with the best physical therapist for your condition for your entire course of care.
- In-person at-home and also via televisit.
- Your therapist prescribes specific exercises for your treatment plan through our app and monitors your progress in-between sessions.
- Message your therapist outside of your sessions for support.
How Luna Safeguards Our Communities:
Patient and therapist health and safety continue to be Luna’s highest priorities, ensuring delivery of physical therapy is as safe as possible. Luna therapists adhere to the CDC Guidelines and utilize the best practices in infection control.
- 26.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Luna Care, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it