What this app does...
- Shows an overview of commits from all repositories in your account.
- Allows you to view a specific repository and it's commits.
- Allows you to view the deployments associated with the specific repository.
- Allows you to deploy a revision to a server already setup within Beanstalk.
In order to use this app you MUST activate the Beanstalk API within your Beanstalk account. You may need to ask your account owner to do this.
This app is in no way affiliated with Beanstalk. It has been created using the Beanstalk API. You can send feedback, feature requests etc... to email@example.com.
Magic Bean uses analytics to collect non-personally-identifiable usage data.
Drop us some feedback at @MagicBeanApp.
Fixed various display issues.
Fixed crash when viewing changes.
- Fixed issue with missing information within deployments view.
- Adds iPhone 5 Support.
Much bigger v2.0 update on the way soon.
- Few UI Tweaks
- View/Add Comments on Changesets.
- Various Bug fixes and improvements.
- UI Improvements
List of Changes Files/Directories/Properties for a changeset added.
Various UI Tweaks
- 5.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Andrew Yates
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it